Tricky avic

Table

Arachnosquire
So, I had my first escape over the weekend. Luckly it ended quickly and I got her cupped quick. I keep My Ts in the room next to my bed room. I bet you can't guess how I knew she escaped? I woke up at 11 (it was a Saturday Sue me) opened my eyes and the first thin I saw was a large avic slowly clawling across my ceiling. At first I thought I was still sleeping, I stud up and instantly had to pee so bad. (sleeping 11 hours does that) I'm standing there trying not to wet myself as my avid slowly crawls towards a whole in my ceiling where a light used to be. There is NO way to get up there. She got cupped, I made it downstairs, and she didn't dissappear into the attic forever.

Needless to say she got a new more secure enclosure, she pushed it open!

Thas was my first escape and I'd like it to be my last o_O

20210626_103949.jpg 20210626_094334.jpg

Last edited:

EtienneN

Arachno-enigma
I had my first escape this weekend too. Let's just say it was a very stressful hour long adventure to find the tarantula, move ALL the furniture in the room to get to it and that meant moving the bed, moving the shelf with all the tarantula cages on it after carefully putting the other cages in a secure location, and then basically praying that my mother wouldn't walk in and ask what I was doing. Spider is in a bigger, better enclosure with a great premade burrow that I gave him that he loves to pieces, he even made a little chamber by the side of the acrylic container that you can see him in. He's happy, I'm happy, it all ended well.

Table

Arachnosquire
I get so nervous when rehousing, like what it this T bolts and goes somewhere I could never get? spooks the heck outta me

I'm glad I found mine right away lol