Toby the cat

blckwidow75

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This is the little devil who has caused me much heartache since he's lived with us. He killed his brother, my B. Angustum juvie, last month by knocking the kritter keeper off the shelf. The spider shelf has since been moved to a room Toby has no access to (but he still finds ways to get in trouble!) Doesn't he look so innocent? Yeah, right!

Attachments

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
cats have perfected the "i'm innocent!" look...nice looking cat :) my gf just got a new kitten a few days ago, she said that last night she heard it making a weird noise in the hallway. So she gets up to check on it and it was eating some tuna fish that was put out for the bigger cats and apparently it liked the taste so much it was making "happy" noises lol...i've never heard of that before, sounds cute though :)

demolitionlover

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yeah real innocent. All cats are trouble makers. My kitten wont stop ruining all my toilet paper!!! I punish her with kisses cause she is too cute.

Schlyne

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yeah, my bedroom door sometimes does not shut all the way. I've been double checking the door when I leave in the morning since the last "the IJCP is my toy! issue." :eek:

Luckily nobody was hurt, although I was not happy when I came home to discover my beloved carpet python was soaked and hadn't had direct heat for a couple of hours. She's fine, I've been checking on he every day looking for signs of possible RI, but no problems.

Good thing the door to the invert room doesn't have that problem.

Now, if only I could keep from continually removing the cat off of the paperwork whenever I try to do paperwork at home...

druid8783

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I know all about trouble making cats! My one cat (who looks like your toby :D )
is an angel (except when he pees on the carpet :evil: )

My three year old maine coon mix is a DEVIL! He ate my leopard gecko, my anole, a goldfish, and he used to knock around my cricket containers til they opened so he could eat those too. (I have to put the crickets in a drawer now :rolleyes: )

Then I have two 7 month old kittens who broke my goldfish tank and killed one of my goldfish and one of my apple snails. And they break the lightbulb in my lamp atleast once a week. ::sigh::

Cats... they're so cute though... LOL

Nivek

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I dont have any cats...I have too many scars from them. When people ask me why I keep "bugs" but not cats, its an obvious answer...Cats are = :evil: and they always aim for major arteries...Frightening experiences.....>_<