Three year old Flat Rock...or not?

trfcrugby

Arachnopeon
I bought this little guy almost three years ago from a store that specializes is reptiles and insects. This of course does not mean they know a lot, because the lady there told me if my Vinegaroon bit me I'd taste vinegar for a week or so...

Anyway, this scorpion was sold to me as a flat rock, and they told me they had bred them, and this one had just eaten it's first pinhead. There were several of them there, so I chose this guy.

I've had him for almost 3 years now. He's never molted, and he's still smaller than a US quarter. His habitat is 75-80 degree, 60-70% humidity. He eats a couple of small crickets a week.

He's super fat, and I have been waiting for him to molt the last month or so, thinking it was finally going to happen. But...nothing. Someone on another board said it might be an O. Capensis, but he was not sure because of how fat this little guy has gotten.

Thoughts?

Link to the image in case it doesn't work
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asi9oH9WRu_egu8nwtqN2B_E3rB7bQ

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It does look like Hadogenes and is close to molting but considering it being a Hadogenes from the look of the pic that's not real good for ID, it could take several more months. I've raised both paucidens and troglodytes from new borns to adults, troglodytes grows faster. How long does it take to adulthood? I don't know, I don't keep up with time like that but seems to be around 6-10 years, somewhere around there.