They're here!

thedude

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just finished up unpacking my order from Tarantula Inc!
Got a lot of new little critters! When they settle in i'll try to take some pics{D

james.m

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Awesome.....will be keeping an eye on the tread. You take advantage of the pokie special they were running?

thedude

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome.....will be keeping an eye on the tread. You take advantage of the pokie special they were running?
blehh no! if i had known there was a special on them i would have!

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

Dang! I missed a Poec special :wall:

Hey, congrats on your shipment! I love unpacking day! Definitely take pics! I don't think there is a single person that gets bored looking at peoples pics!

thedude

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Dang! I missed a Poec special :wall:

Hey, congrats on your shipment! I love unpacking day! Definitely take pics! I don't think there is a single person that gets bored looking at peoples pics!
Unpacking is so fun. The H. minax was a hellion though.. probably should have done it while he was still a bit cold. One of my P. murinus slings gave me a run for my money though! i almost lost it

James Quinton

Arachnosquire
I love unpacking day!! i have a delivery coming tomorrow of 4 singapore blues and a P.lugandi! (think thats how its spelt lol!)

thedude

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I love unpacking day!! i have a delivery coming tomorrow of 4 singapore blues and a P.lugandi! (think thats how its spelt lol!)
man that's going to be fun! moving arboreals and Ptero's can be a little crazy sometimes

thedude

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here's the pics.. well some of them anyway :} They're not ALL tarantulas.. but i figure you guys will appreciate it anyway.

Female G. pulchripes - this girl is in a serious need of a molt! And even though she's a little rough around the edges, she is big and fat.. so aslong as she's healthy i can't complain

O. walberghi

P. imp

P. irminia

P. murinus

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm getting a pokie shipped any day now, and I am a mess XD I have never done an unpacking, and the only encounter I've had with a pokie, was a Metallica trying to kill me through her vent holes.. Oh frikkin joy! The one I'm getting is the same size as the killer, approx, and their pretty small. Lol..

Pretty babies you have there.. Scorps are really startng to grow on me..

james.m

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks for the pics. They look good. Glad they all made the trip safely. :razz:

thedude

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm getting a pokie shipped any day now, and I am a mess XD I have never done an unpacking, and the only encounter I've had with a pokie, was a Metallica trying to kill me through her vent holes.. Oh frikkin joy! The one I'm getting is the same size as the killer, approx, and their pretty small. Lol..

Pretty babies you have there.. Scorps are really startng to grow on me..
Oh those pokies are going to be fun! be careful because i've had them literally teleport away from me.. slings and adults.

scorps are starting to grow on me too, they add some zest to the hobby

Thanks for the pics. They look good. Glad they all made the trip safely. :razz:
Thanks man, so am i! that pulchripes had a bit of a leak when i got her out but she seems fine now. The H. minax is already at the bottom of a burrow and the slings are doing there sling-thing :p