The Queen is finally home!

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
To a King baboon a pulchra is merely a nice snack.:hungry: Dethroned with the quickness my friend.:cigar::smug:

Oh geez, Chris + Chris are getting to me.:banghead:
My Queen pulchra will be fine she as a security detail of 4 Pamphobeteus and a Phormictopus :happy:

John2097

Arachnoknight
Arachnosupporter
What's the growth rate of this species in your experience guys? Mine only molt once, after a year but it's abdomen is bigger that it's carapace. It's about 1.5" right now

tuko

Arachnopeon
i went and check "it" today and it wasn't mean enough lol jk!. The price was pretty good however, there was no way to ventral sex being under the substrate. Owner wasn't there and the assistant didnt want me to put it in a clear cup. I will come back soon. I am hoping it is a F like i was once told.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
i went and check "it" today and it wasn't mean enough lol jk!. The price was pretty good however, there was no way to ventral sex being under the substrate. Owner wasn't there and the assistant didnt want me to put it in a clear cup. I will come back soon. I am hoping it is a F like i was once told.
If the size allow that, it's easy to spot 0.1 Pelinobius muticus without a ventral (not always accurate) or exuvia check. Those rear legs, 1.0 doesn't possess that particular feature :)

Chris11

ArachnoBat
If its under 3" it, IMO isnt even a P. muticus despite it being a P. muticus. IME an OW sling is just a sling but as soon as it reaches around 3 1/2 - 4" its NOT what it will ebcome. They will almost always be timid and reclusive and flighty when smale but as soon as they reach that mark thry KNOW their place and will fight if need be. (Not every individual or sp. is the same so in no eay am i "talking" and absolute here), but when a spide rreaches a certain size you can truly see its potential.