The OFFICIAL YouTube thread for tarantula care and husbandry channels

Jon3800

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I think we subscribe to each others channels. I am NYCMuffinMan, the king baboon handler, for clarification..
Oh right, that's a sweet metallica you have. I believe mine will be a mature male by next molt

HESSWA

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Jon you are the man when it comes to tarantulas I love your videos. You have helped me so much inspired me and its just great watching your videos. I love your C.fimbriatus. I was crushed when your E.murinus died I really liked her. You think if you could get a chance to video your OBT havnt seen her in forever. Thanks for being awesome Jon I salute you and envy your collection.:D:D:D

Jon3800

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Jon you are the man when it comes to tarantulas I love your videos. You have helped me so much inspired me and its just great watching your videos. I love your C.fimbriatus. I was crushed when your E.murinus died I really liked her. You think if you could get a chance to video your OBT havnt seen her in forever. Thanks for being awesome Jon I salute you and envy your collection.:D:D:D
There's an expo being held in late March, same place where I did the October expo video. I'll try getting another E.murinus If I see one. I saw them going for $65 as adults. I'll try my best to get an OBT video. I just did a 4-part HD tour vid of the 105Ts, and she never came out, that's an OBT for ya. I too never see her since I did that transfer video way back in September. she never leaves that coconut hut LOL.

x Mr Awesome x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm planning on adding more polish and sequence to vids in the near future. There's a lot of feeding vids for my scorps/t's and also some great guitar instruction! Link is in my signature.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I actually found your rehousing vid that you posted here, to be very informative. Just so you know :D

Thanks Shell! :) As much as I just love showing off my Ts lol, I do hope that people can view my videos and get different ideas/opinions on how to do things :)

AudreyElizabeth

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I think we subscribe to each others channels. I am NYCMuffinMan, the king baboon handler, for clarification..
LOL I didn't know that! I am not much on handling, but I do like your videos and recently subscribed to your channel.
Edit- I have my own channel, but not a lot of videos. I think there is one mating video, a feeding video, and a picture slide show. I also have a couple of feeding videos of my husband's Coastal Carpet Python.

Jon3800's videos are awesome!

Thoroughbred

Arachnopeon
B.klaasi mating...this video is so funny with this song :D

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TmdsQdcjbI4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TmdsQdcjbI4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I've started posting a couple videos a week now. I hope you guys enjoy them!! I'm subscribed to almost everyone that I've seen in this thread. I like showing the T's off and hopefully getting others interested in the hobby as well. I too hope to have a large number of subscribers eventually. Feel free to help me out. I will gladly subscribe to whoever subscribes to mine as long as I'm interested in your channels content.:D

My link is in my signature!!

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have a few videos on my channel, link in my signature.....

nakazanie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I would love if you would check mine out. Same user name. Everyone mentioned above it great.

Nak

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
i have some info stuff about t's and other things

http://www.youtube.com/cacoseraph

hopefully going to be doing a lot more info stuff for a website project my group is thinking about working on, though. hopefully that will finally push me past a million views

cool thread idea, btw :)

Mojosmf

Arachnopeon
Hey guys! First off I want to say sorry to the mods if I did not put this in the right category. From this channel, a lot of tarantula things can be discussed and learned so I thought it might be appropriate.

I have a youtube account called Reptilesmurf and you all should totally check me out and subscribe. I make vids of all sorts of citters and have almost 100 videos! Check me out!!! this summer I will be coming out with alot more videos.