The Exoskeleton - Audio Magazine Podcast

Taipan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I recently started this new podcast and would love to get new listeners and feedback.
The blog for the show can be found at http://theexoskeleton.kumoranch.com/
The show also has a Facebook page and a call in line.
The call in line is 719-347-1215 where you can leave comments, feedback, reviews of a breeder, seller, or a product you like to use for your inverts.
If you are interested in recording your own segment for the show and have a way to record an MP3 you can email it to theexoskeletonpodcast@gmail.com.
There are two shows currently and I am hoping to get out a short show this weekend. I'm hoping to upgrade my computer and microphone soon and then will start to try to do some interviews and discussion segments.
The show can be found on Itunes and can be subscribed to there or listened to right from the blog page.
Please give a listen and let me know what you think.
Thanks,
Ken

Stoneleaf

Arachnopeon
Awesome! I've been looking for tarantula podcasts, thanks Taipan i'm going to subscribe asap

Taipan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I could really use more feedback.
I didn't get a show out this weekend like I wanted to. The kind of content I'd like to bring requires an upgrade in my computer and mic. That should happen soon.
Show #3 looks like it will be centered around The Mile High Bug Club and an interview with the founder Bell.
Being modeled as an audio magazine I'll be trying to set up regular columns and a main feature in each show. The columns look like they might include "The Dinner Plate" about feeders, "Species Highlight" where we give an overview of one invertebrate species, and of course "Listener Feedback" where we answer calls ins and emails.
If you have suggestions about things you want to here, post it here, email us, or call in to the phone line. Ditto on questions you have.
Thanks for your time,
Ken

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very original. I'm listening to the first one while going through the forums.