the dude's pics

thedude

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks guys! I'm slowly trying to get back onto the boards and rebuild my collection a bit

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
This Post Narrated by: Sam Sheppard

Nice Pokies & Visuals Dude!

"The Dude" huh :cool: Are you missing a Rug ? Do you Bowl ? :p - Jason

Last edited:

lovebug

Arachnopeon
Wow you have such a wide range of "pets". I can't wait for my two H. lividim's to molt I want to see them bright blue! Really nice collection of T's.

thedude

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow you have such a wide range of "pets". I can't wait for my two H. lividim's to molt I want to see them bright blue! Really nice collection of T's.
Thanks Lovebug! sadly to say that a lot of my T's have passed over the past year. I'm only down to an H. lividium, an H. mac, 2 P. pederseni, 2 P. Regalis, a G. aureo sling and a B. vagans

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thanks Lovebug! sadly to say that a lot of my T's have passed over the past year. I'm only down to an H. lividium, an H. mac, 2 P. pederseni, 2 P. Regalis, a G. aureo sling and a B. vagans
sorry to hear that man.

thedude

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Red-spotted Purple (Limenitis arthemis astyanax) and White Admiral (Limenitis arthemis arthemis)

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Very interesting pics you've got..... great shots man... Pokies are great!!! im lovin the moth's... and the cocoon... so awsome... thanks for sharing.... would like to see more...

thedude

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Very interesting pics you've got..... great shots man... Pokies are great!!! im lovin the moth's... and the cocoon... so awsome... thanks for sharing.... would like to see more...
Thanks! Shouldn't be to much longer till i'll have shots of caterpillers and other insects that i rear over the summer

GiantVinegaroon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
WOW Martin the B. vagans looks AWESOME! And I like what you did with the old pupa too...never thought of that.