the destrution of the hobby continues =(

scar is my t

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
so i got on youtube and went to watch jon3800's latest vid after i went to his channel and it is all werid i think he got hacked:wall: :wall: :wall: he had a youtube partnership and everything. first 2dead2die and now jon =( lets hope he gets his account back before youtube kills it

scar is my t

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
if our hobby had an army of superspiders this would be the time to use them people!ok what we should do is hack the account back find jon and tell him the new pass !this is really bad!!!!!1

gumby

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have to say I hardly see one persons youtube account going down is the end of our hobby or even an attack on our hobby. Now maybe if robcs account went down Id be a little worried ;) but even then ........... no I wouldnt be worried

gumby

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
LMAO Id have to still say yes on that one Robc takes keeping from a hobby to a contact sport!!!!!

IrishKnight

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i know man! i was so mad when jon3800 had no videos! happened to so many people on youtube,damn freaking hackers!!:mad:

BCscorp

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
maybe he was using copyrighted music? Youtube is going throught every videi removing ones with copyright or removing all audio. maybe that is what happened.

spyderlady

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Reporting a hijacked account to youtube

Is there a way you can report a hijacked account to youtube?

stevetastic

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Why is this a big deal? There are people with far more T's than this guy who are far more intelligent about T's. He is basically a normal hobbyist with a webcam and a lot of time on his hands.

I'm not saying he is a bad guy but its not like without him (or youtube in general) the invert hobby would crumble.

burmish101

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I think I seen some of the vids lol. Just an average joe with a few spiders.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
hey now...its not nice to talk about people behind there back:embarrassed: .....yeah rob c is just an average joe with lots of Ts, but i will say i bet you all have watched one or two of his videos....and probly either thought one of his ideas was cool or you too used it. im not condoning he is a spider genius or the glue that holds this hobby together, im just saying that he never did anyone wrong and has alot of great ideas and thats what Ab is all about...isnt it? and if i do recall he hs been trying to figure out why you tube degrades his videos and has even been trying to get a software to fix it. and to the OP have you ever though maybe the people who had accounts with you tube violated the terms of use agreement? maybe there a reason why it happened? i wouldnt go as far as saying rob is my "hero" but i will say i love some of his ideas, his rediculously huge setups and mass love for tarantulas, needless to say at least he trys to contribute something to the hobby even if it is with you tube quality degraded tutorial videos. i also will say that if it wasnt for rob i wouldnt have an idea how to build a background for an enclosure. so he at least taught me something.