the Androctonus picture thread

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
ok, i am absolutely jonesing for some androctonus! next to centruroides, this has to be my fav genus. Australis, bicolor, crassicauda, amourexi, you name it! and as sad as it may be, i dont have one! But lett's celebrate their majesty anyway! all you Androctonus owners, post pics! share your beautiful specimens with the world! ii look forward to seeing them.

John

Christoph

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Androctonus bicolor

And my juvenile Androctonus mauritanicus bourdoni

carpe scorpio

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Here's a shot of my female A. bicolor consuming a cricket with extreme gluttony.

Attachments

Last edited:

Androctonus_bic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm fall in love of Androctonus australis. This last pic is exelent!!!! Where did you get the black sand? In september I'll buy a pair :D

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Androctonus_bic said:
I'm fall in love of Androctonus australis. This last pic is exelent!!!! Where did you get the black sand? In september I'll buy a pair :D
Hola Amigo ;)
I got the black sand at a pet shop that specializes in fish. I think it is the type of sand meant to be used in reef tanks but I thought it would be excellent scorpion sand :)

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I was bored out of my mind tonight so I took some new bicolor pics.

Ark

Arachnopeon
very nice A.bicolor im raising one of these, anyone know how long it takes to get them adult?

Androctonus_bic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Brian S said:
Hola Amigo ;)
I got the black sand at a pet shop that specializes in fish. I think it is the type of sand meant to be used in reef tanks but I thought it would be excellent scorpion sand :)

Hello friend, thanks for the info and really good A.b also!!! :clap: