The 38 types of isopods I keep

LittleOddIsopod

Arachnosquire
All the photos of each species are posted on my Instagram, you don’t need an account to view them. If you have Instagram just search @IsopodaPagoda. if you don’t, go to
https://www.pintaram.com/u/isopodapagoda To see my posts

Armadillidium Vulgare:
-Normal
-Gold fleck/Variegated
-High yellow
-Orange Vigor
-Morph Mix
-Ornate
-Pied
-Appaloosa

Armadillidium Nasatum (Nosy)
-Peach

Armadillidium Klugii (Montenegro)
-Normal

Armadillidium Granulatum
-Normal

Armadillidium Maculatum (Zebra)
-Normal
-Chocolate
-Spot
-Orange
-Chocolate spot
-Bold Stripe

Armadillidium Sordidum (Punta Cana)
-Normal
-Peach
-Morph Mix

Porcellio Pruinosis (Powder Blue)
-Normal
-Purple
-Orange
-Morph Mix (hasn’t arrived yet)

Porcellio Scaber
-Normal
-Giant Orange
-Dalmatian
-Orange Dalmatian
-Orange Koi (hasn’t arrived yet)
-Snow (hasn’t arrived yet)
-Calico

Porcellio Dilatus (Giant Canyon)
-Normal
-Dwarf Cubaris
-Normal

Porcellio Hoffmannseggi
-Normal

Porcellio Laevis
-Dairy Cow
-Morph Mix

Porcellio Ornatus
-South/yellow spot

Trichorhina Tomentosa (Dwarf white)
-Normal

Georgia B

Arachnosquire
I looked, and I didn't know there was such a variety of the cute little guys! I'm a little bit in love! Do you have them for their own sake or mainly as feeders/clean-up crews?

LittleOddIsopod

Arachnosquire
I looked, and I didn't know there was such a variety of the cute little guys! I'm a little bit in love! Do you have them for their own sake or mainly as feeders/clean-up crews?
All of them, actually. I don’t have any terrariums atm, so I have no need for cleaning crews. Personally I think they are way to cool to be janitors ;)

Dovey

Arachnobaron
It's true. I use my orange isopods as a big part of the bioactive team in the soil of my terrariums, and I get REALLY INTENSE when I count noses and realize that some dang sling has invited one of my orange beauties over for a midnight snack. It rarely happens, but when it does there are repercussions!

LawnShrimp

Arachnoangel
Are the P. pruinosus "Purple" different from regular pruinosus? A truly purplish isopod without iridiovirus would be nice.

LittleOddIsopod

Arachnosquire
741C37EF-9FCB-4561-8460-FD97152221EC.jpeg Unfortunately they aren’t super purple, no where near as cool as an isopod with an iridiovirus. I didn’t name the morph, I purchased them labeled under that name.

LawnShrimp

Arachnoangel
View attachment 265060
Unfortunately they aren’t super purple, no where near as cool as an isopod with an iridiovirus. I didn’t name the morph, I purchased them labeled under that name.
They look like wild-type to me. The ones I have look much more purple after their waxy dust is rubbed off as well.
Maybe I'm wrong as I don't have your "normal" morph for comparison.

Dovey

Arachnobaron
NP! :)

And I agree with @LawnShrimp, those "purple" P.pruinosus look normal to me, I think someone called them purple just to rake in more sales or something. Freshly molted individuals always appear to be a dark shade of purple/brown.
Puce. I would describe them as puce. Of course, I also know where the fish fork and consume spoon go in a Victorian place setting, so draw your own conclusions. :bored:

Beedrill

Arachnoknight
Wow, color me super impressed!
I've always wanted to get a bunch of different isopod species for my collection.
Do you ever sell small cultures? If so I'd definitely be interested in buying some from you when the weather gets warmer.

I was also curious if you might have Porcellio magnificus or know anyone who does?

Thanks in advance!

LittleOddIsopod

Arachnosquire
Wow, color me super impressed!
I've always wanted to get a bunch of different isopod species for my collection.
Do you ever sell small cultures? If so I'd definitely be interested in buying some from you when the weather gets warmer.

I was also curious if you might have Porcellio magnificus or know anyone who does?

Thanks in advance!
I do sell! Feel free to message me if interested, are you in the U.S.? I don’t check this forum often, so if you have Instagram it’s preffered that you text me that way :)

Beedrill

Arachnoknight
I do sell! Feel free to message me if interested, are you in the U.S.? I don’t check this forum often, so if you have Instagram it’s preffered that you text me that way :)
Yup. Oklahoma to be precise. Awesome, I'll hit you up sometime this spring most likely!