Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Jurgen, can I please come over and hang out at your house? :worship:

David DeVries

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great Thread

I just found your thread and love all the pictures. About #38 you have a picture very close of a P. Platyomma. Could you show a picture from farther out? I have a sling and am curious. I also would like to know if it is very defensive or not? Anyway, great thread and thanks for sharing with the rest of us.

robustum1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Shelob12 said:
I just found your thread and love all the pictures. About #38 you have a picture very close of a P. Platyomma. Could you show a picture from farther out? I have a sling and am curious. I also would like to know if it is very defensive or not? Anyway, great thread and thanks for sharing with the rest of us.
Hi, of course i do that, i make the pics in the next days,,,

yes, they are defensive, at the first time they run away,(not works)
then they bomb you with the hairs,,when this not works than they bite,
like this,,,,but she dont run to you and bite when you open the thank :eek:
not a blondi but not far away from,,,,
best regards Jürgen

David DeVries

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thank You!

My little sling attacks everything I put in her cage (water dish, crickets, paint brush). What a fiesty little minx.

The picture of your adult female is fantastic. I hope I end up with a similar spider in a year or two. Thanks for your time.

Your tanks are neat also. I have a lot of work to make mine that natural looking. Again, thanks for sharing.

robustum1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Shelob12 said:
My little sling attacks everything I put in her cage (water dish, crickets, paint brush). What a fiesty little minx.

The picture of your adult female is fantastic. I hope I end up with a similar spider in a year or two. Thanks for your time.

Your tanks are neat also. I have a lot of work to make mine that natural looking. Again, thanks for sharing.
Hiho,
but the #38 its not a female, its a male of P, Platyomma,
i make a new foto today,
Best regards Jürgen

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Awesome pictures as usual! You have an outstanding collection. I love your Haplopelmas. Just curious, what do you use for substrate? It is quite nice looking.

robustum1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Lorgakor said:
Awesome pictures as usual! You have an outstanding collection. I love your Haplopelmas. Just curious, what do you use for substrate? It is quite nice looking.
Hiho,
thank you for congrats!
i use simple earth for the trees from normal shop, only for 2-5euros 50L,
and then i do little bit over the earth a playsand for kids(see it by E,murinus), that is not much too, 1,80 euro 25kg, but i do only little bit over the earth,,,,,
sometimes i mix it with earth 50-50, like for cheatopelma gracile, something like this,
i look how genus and how ts what better need and how they like them,,,,,
Sorry for bad english

robustum1

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Shelob12 said:

Hiho,
sorry but i dont get a foto,,,,,, he is dont come out of his borrow,,,,,but i look every day that i shoot the foto,