Thats my pics

Lasiodora

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
SergioCR said:
Very good work! nice enclosure! what about mold? i've heard that sometimes live-plants can cause that inside the enclosure...

I don't think live plants cause mold. Mold becomes more of an issue if the air circulation in the tank is poor.
Buen dias,
Mike

robustum

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
SergioCR said:
Very good work! nice enclosure! what about mold? i've heard that sometimes live-plants can cause that inside the enclosure...
Thank you,
may be,i dont understand some words (cause), thats why i write now how i do this,,,
when she will molt she have enough place to do this outsite and in the borrow,,,,in the borrow are no plants sure, enough erath she have too, because she is not realy big, ca, 4cm body
a have this plants in another thanks too, and till now i dont have any problems,
when they grow to big i make they smaller,,,,thats all
a little bit more work ;)
and what about mushroom, i hope it is the word :eek:
in the thank come enough fresh air because at the door i have like somethink like a filter from zigarette, fresh sure(not smoked bevore;) ) and then the door is a little bit open, back at the tank comes fresh air too,
and sorry again for bad english :8o
best regards Jürgen

Last edited:

robustum

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Lasiodora said:
I don't think live plants cause mold. Mold becomes more of an issue if the air circulation in the tank is poor.
Buen dias,
Mike
Thats right too,
best regards

Venom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
First of all, beautiful enclosure you have!

I have a question tho. How do you introduce live moss into the environment without bringing parasites with it? Did you harvest the moss from the wild, or buy it from a gardening shop? Are the spores released by the moss a problem?

For a long time now I've wanted to put a nice spongy green moss in a T tank, but I haven't known how to do it properly! Any advise would be appreciated!

SergioCR

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Lasiodora said:
Buen dias,
Mike
Umm, ok... but to have live plants reqs. high humidity to keep them alive... maybe that depends on the type of plants... i guess moss will require more humidity.... that tank setup looks awesome however... :)

Lasiodora

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Sergio,
Yes some plants need high humidity but high humidity does not equal stagnant air. I mist my planted tank in the morning and it becomes very humid. A little condensation builds up. By the end of the day the humidity level drops a little and the condensation clears up. This only happens because I have good air flow in the tank. The morning misting and the appropriate ventilation provide the balance that my A.versicolor and plants need. I never get mold or fungi this way.

Back on topic.
Very nice collection and set ups Robustum :) .

Mike

robustum

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hallo, Thank you @all,
i dont have problems with moos till now, hope sure dont get any problems :eek:
bevore i do it in an tank i do the moos in a hot water for like 5 minutes and then one week i do it in the sun or somethink like that,,,,and then it comes in a tank,
and sorry again for bad english,
best regards Jürgen

robustum

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
fresh molt C,fimbriatus 1,0 subadult

best regards Jürgen

robustum

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Scorps_n_Ts said:
Sehr gut, Juergen! Wunderschoen! :clap: :worship:
Dankeschön, hoffe kann noch mit weiteren schönen Fotos/Tieren dienen :eek:
Viele Grüße Jürgen
best regards Jürgen

robustum

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
E,rufescens
about 2 weeks after the molt;

Best Regards Jürgen

jbrd

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice pics, and where did ya get that grass hopper? wow!

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
Hi Jürgen
Ist der incei bock noch am leben? wenn ja ich hätte großes interesse da ich hier einige weiber habe.

Bitte bei interesse pm mich.

Gruß
Chris