Texas Big Bend, GAVE BIRTH!!

JeepguyP

Arachnopeon
The female(Diplocentrus Whitei) I acquired several months ago just had about 14 babies.
I'm looking for tips on caring for them. Do I separate them after their first molt?
Any tips, ANYONE?? Assuming some, or all, live, they are gonna need homes....

Jonathan159

Arachnosquire
Seperate them from mom AFTER their first molt and AFTER they leave mom's back. Scorplings do not 'eat' until they leave the mothers back as she secretes nutrition and the scorplings absorb it so no need to feed them at all until they leave the mothers back. Put them into their own enclosures to prevent cannibalism amongst the scorplings and the mother. After that it's just regular feeding and hoping for the best in my opinion.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
omg these grow slow, if you keep them and they stay healthy then you will have them a long time.

JeepguyP

Arachnopeon
Thanx guys!
Listen........ Who wants a baby? Or 2 or 3? I have no intention of keeping these little guys. So, after they are safely off Moms back, and molted and healthy I want to find them homes.

JeepguyP

Arachnopeon
What I thought I might do is offer them to whoever wants to send a good shipping container of YOUR choice, and a little $ for over-night shipping and handling, you can have them. I'm keeping Mom of course.... "Annie":)

Crom

Arachnosquire
I would love a small group. 4 maybe? Let me know what you would want for them

JeepguyP

Arachnopeon
HEY !!!! I have ONE little one, left from that brood of scorplings..... ANYONE WANT THAT GUY? Storymaster92 has dibs, but he hasn't been on here in a while