Tengellidae is Johnny's spider of the month

Johnnyster

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
In my own contest,,,he he

Care: Lots of room, 2 crix a month, light mist. Dont bother them in hot/warm weather. They are a treat to watch run.

Jer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Cool. Aren't you afraid it is going to bite you? Everytime I used to try letting a spider crawl on my hand I got bit, and now I am too much of a pussy.

Johnnyster

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yeah, Ive only had few large spiders on my hand or arm and only because Ive seen other guys do it (im a chicken too). With this one, I had seen Cacoseraph do it when we caught them. Im more afraid of losing them than getting bit. This one was a rehousing situ, the calmest of the three I have, and actually thought it out alot before doing it. I just dropped it on my hand, no handling, and had my son take the pics. I told him to be ready and take as many pics cuz this was gonna happen quick. I didnt move my arm so it didnt feel threathened. The tricky part for me is getting them off.

Johnnyster

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That might be a lil difficult for you considering youre on the other side of this watery rock. :D

I got to see a few of them take off the in the last couple of nights. I suppose I could've of filmed them had I seen this post prior to going up there. Next time.

Adios.