Tax Return Ts

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What T'(s) does every one plan to get when they get their tax teturn back?

I want the following:

Brazilian black (Grammostola pulchra)

Ornamental Baboon (Heteroscodra maculata)

Panama blond (Psalmopoeus pulcher)

Goliath Birdeater (Theraphosa blondi)

aracnochicken

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i got 3 Lasiodora parahybana slings , yeah I know their pretty cheep but most of it went toward my new reeftank . My reeftank's my first passion but my T's are a very very close second . Now if I could find a return pump for the sump I'll be able to set it up . But I'm still looking for a small T. blondi .

JMoran1097

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
A+ thread!

don't know what I'm getting yet with my hefty return. probably little to nothing since I have a fat college-induced credit card debt to continue paying off.

bio teacher

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
If I do get any here is what I want:

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
Megaphobema robustum
Aphonopelma chalcodes
Aphonopelma moderatum

CjP

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm getting a new cage for my Rosie, and am debating maybe a Cobalt.

IdahoBiteyThing

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
taxes . . .

Hmm, G. pulchra def on the list, a little hard to find. Def more Psalmo's; pulcher & reduncas. And Ephebopus are ALWAYS on my list! My birds get the big bucks tho, working on a new flight cage, I could buy a CAR for what it's going to run me! OK, a cheap, crappy car, but still . . .

halfwaynowhere

Arachnolord
Old Timer
i spent my refund on an ipod... although I have to admit, before I decided on that purchase, I spent a lot of time browsing the classifieds section here...

k9teacher

Arachnopeon
Just placed an order for baby A.Versicolor and B. Smithi. I have been spiderless tooooooo long. {D

EvilElvis

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm planning on going pokie crazy also if I can find me a good sized b.auratum

vvx

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I filed back in January and got my refund like Feb 9. What's up with all these procrastinators!

Ideally you'd actually pay money on the tax return. Seeing as how it's your own money that was withheld that you get back, and they ain't paying interest on it. :)

Now I do need to figure out what I'm spending my "stimulus" rebate on. Hmm.

CharlaineC

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
well I know my fed is gone but my state taxes are going to hopefully land me a p. matalica and a giant white knee and what ever elce i can think of from swifts. of yea and my roaches both pet and feeders.

Kwadapok

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Taxes...

Well I was on the ball and got mine back around Feb. 19th. anyhow I got 4 P. irminia, P. regalis, and a P. cambridgei, all slings of course.