Tarantulas care sheets

newneo_arek

Arachnopeon
Helo!
I'm looking for a lot of good tarantulas, snakes and tortoise caresheets. Is there anyone who know some websites, where I can foun them? I will be very happy if you write some good adresses.
Arek G.

newneo_arek

Arachnopeon
Mike H. said:
This is the best site for tarantula information...

http://www.arachnopets.com/tarantulas/tcss.htm

keep in mind these are guide lines for heat and humidity requirements...

Regards, Mike
Yes, I saw this website. It is very good, but I need longer caresheets - with long descriptions and another informations.
By the way - Is there somebody who have a lot of taranatulas and another animals and can do photos of them? If yes, please post to me. newneo_arek@interia.pl, topic - "animals photos".

Arek G.

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yes, I saw this website. It is very good, but I need longer caresheets - with long descriptions and another informations.
The snake and tortoise info your looking I don't know about, as I don't keep them. But you don't need more detailed caresheets for tarantulas... IMO you don't need caresheets at all... just a few guidlines for keeping tarantulas in general.

What type of "long descriptions" "other information" are you looking for?

By the way - Is there somebody who have a lot of taranatulas and another animals and can do photos of them?
If you do a simple search in the "Tarantula photos" section of this very site, you'll be able to see pictures of about any tarantula you're looking for.

Last edited:

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
I also need to add...if you're looking for photos and caresheets to use on your own website, you need permission from the website and/or photographers they came from.

GoTerps

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Ah yes Holly, I just saw in another thread that he's looking for pics for his site... I didn't realize that before.

newneo_arek

Arachnopeon
Immortal_sin said:
I also need to add...if you're looking for photos and caresheets to use on your own website, you need permission from the website and/or photographers they came from.
Yes, I need photos for my website, and i want to make an appointment with 1,2 or 3 T's keepers.

Caresheets - I want to read them to improve my knowledge.