Tarantula theme started by TWT

Megaroach

Arachnopeon
This is so professional, you are truly an artist. Would you consider to publish your work, maybe a coffee table picture book? I don't mean to reduce the academic value your photos have, this is purely from a beauty and enjoyment point of view. It would most certainly be the centerpiece in my living room.

Thank you!

TiogaWhiteTiger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awesome shots of the minatrix and congrats on the reduncus eggsac! :D
This is so professional, you are truly an artist. Would you consider to publish your work, maybe a coffee table picture book? I don't mean to reduce the academic value your photos have, this is purely from a beauty and enjoyment point of view. It would most certainly be the centerpiece in my living room.

Thank you!
Thanks you very much guys! ;- )

P.reduncus NII

H.minax female

Ornithoctoninae sp. Kalimantan

and

Last edited:

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Awesome photos! :drool: How did you get such great shots of the 1i with mom there? :worship: and congrats. :D

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awsome shots as always man ! Really GORGEOUS G. pulchra ! :drool

Also: How did you make such awsome shots of A. versicolor shots few pages back? Those are really amazing ! Did you used some special lightning, you moved spiders to special place etc?

TiogaWhiteTiger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awsome shots as always man ! Really GORGEOUS G. pulchra ! :drool

Also: How did you make such awsome shots of A. versicolor shots few pages back? Those are really amazing ! Did you used some special lightning, you moved spiders to special place etc?
Thanks Moto!

Hmmm ... And about that picture you mean exactly? ;-) Quote the image her.

Haplopelma schmidti

Psalmopoeus reduncus

Hendersoniana

Arachnoangel
beautiful pictures TWT! Sorry off topic a little here, but I wanna ask you, do you use a tripod and a flash diffuser?