Tarantula sling in premolt accidentally moved Please Help!

Jeff23

Arachnolord
I think most of us have a negative incident. I dropped a 32 oz deli cup once. Luckily it only rolled down my leg and across the floor rather than a direct fall. The other plus is the cork bark was hot melted to the cup. The end result was to have a burrowing Tapi Gigas. We were lucky and the Tapi probably likes it now since I lined up lots of substrate in assorted places for dirt curtains.

I have received one T that molted during shipment and two that molted on the day they arrived.

Pokezilla1231

Arachnosquire
It'll be fine. I also have knocked down multiple containers like the clumsy fool I am. Most recently knocked down a G. pulchripes sling that has been burrowed for a month. Ended up digging to make sure I didn't kill the thing. It was fine and molted a few days after.
The bald spot is really black and it still hasn't molted, when should I be concerned?

Dasma

Arachnopeon
I wouldn't be, just give it some time. They usually get very lethargic the closer they get to molting. Just make sure that it's not bone dry in there and it'll be fine.

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
The bald spot is really black and it still hasn't molted, when should I be concerned?
Your T knows more about when to moult than you or I do. It will moult when it's ready. There's really not much to do but chill and let nature takes its course.
"A watched T never moults."
Good luck!