Tarantula.. in mouth??

NeitherSparky

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I did not click your link but I have seen people put t's in their mouths on TV. What a horrid, fetid place the human mouth is. Let's stick a live animal in there for fun! Ooh how about an animal with irritating hairs and fangs?? D: Some people, really.

tarandrew

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
If only it was an avic.
It'd be SURE to umm.. err.. defecate, lol.

bugster

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
click a few of the other vids

I clicked your link and then from sheer morbid curiosity, I clicked the pincushion one too. that dude's def on something. too bad the T didnt give him a good shot in the tongue. ;P

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I did not click your link but I have seen people put t's in their mouths on TV. What a horrid, fetid place the human mouth is. Let's stick a live animal in there for fun! Ooh how about an animal with irritating hairs and fangs?? D: Some people, really.
I didn't click either. You said it. I value my little ones much more than to put them in contact with TONS of yucky germs. Even dogs mouths are cleaner! Bleh

tarandrew

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I clicked your link and then from sheer morbid curiosity, I clicked the pincushion one too. that dude's def on something. too bad the T didnt give him a good shot in the tongue. ;P
Yeah, I saw that too.
Someone didn't give him enough attention as a child, I'm guessing;P .

I have stretched ears, microdermal implants on my neck, and multiple facial piercings.. and I still think that was just twisted.

saminthemiddle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I didn't click either. You said it. I value my little ones much more than to put them in contact with TONS of yucky germs. Even dogs mouths are cleaner! Bleh
Most assuredly cleaner, but safer?

Too bad it wasn't an OBT; jackasses like that who think that animals are their personal playthings need to get bit in the tongue once in a while.

ScorpionFanatic

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I love the, "if that stings you in the back of the throat you could die man" I've been bit by a black widow from utah and rattle snakes from eastern OR and what looks llike a very non venomous Tarantula is not likely to kill this "retarded fool"

YouLosePayUp

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I love the, "if that stings you in the back of the throat you could die man" I've been bit by a black widow from utah and rattle snakes from eastern OR and what looks llike a very non venomous Tarantula is not likely to kill this "retarded fool"
If his throat swells shut from inflammation?

Skullptor

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Fast forward a couple of hours and you find this loser passed out with a lamp shape on his head and a hand full of shaving cream. :rolleyes:

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
He probably had no idea why his tongue was itchy and inflammed for the next few days.

Atrax1207

Arachnopeon
Man, I hate when people do this kind of things to T's. AGGRRRRR :mad: Stupid people live too. Unfortunatly! ;P

Bye

penny'smom

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Did anyone notice he tried to put it in his pants first. :? I don't think his brain works.