Tarantula in a weird stance

My tarantula is like this after it molted. It stays like that in a corner covering its eyes

• It's okay

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • It's stressed

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
Tarantulas stand in all kinds of weird positions from time to time and especially so after a moult. That´s nothing to worry about.

What do you use as substrate?

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
It looks fine to me, if it just recently molted it takes them a while to recover and they will get into some odd positions while they harden. If you don't already know don't feed until the fangs have turned all the way black.

SuchANoob

Arachnopeon
Tarantulas stand in all kinds of weird positions from time to time and especially so after a moult. That´s nothing to worry about.

What do you use as substrate?
It's coconut fiber I cut up with scissors and let it sit in hot water, drained and washed with warm water, squeezed and let it dry and then put it in there. Under it theres some soil. Is that okay?

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
It's coconut fiber I cut up with scissors and let it sit in hot water, drained and washed with warm water, squeezed and let it dry and then put it in there. Under it theres some soil. Is that okay?
Your spider is fine. You can do without the loose coco fiber and just use soil. Is less work ;)

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
I evened out the poll because it's both stressed and fine, moulting is a very stressful process. You'll see it in all kinds of weird positions until it's fully hardened, it'll mostly be stretching.