Randomosity

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
suspense.....too.....much......AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*throws self out window*

pitbulllady

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice catch! Is that an Aphonopelma iodius? Man, I wish I could go out and find tarantulas around here! I found some pics someone posted on the 'net of a large, apparently-female "California Ebony" T that had fallen into their pool drain, and was rescued, and it was a gorgeous spider. It looked to be very calm and non-aggressive, but I haven't seen that species(starts with an "e", but I can't remember the spelling that well)offered. That one you found is a real beaut, too.

pitbulllady

Elizabeth

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That was the morning hunt. I think we caught 4? One male and the rest females. Yes, they were Aphon iodius. They were very attractive Ts, imo. Personally, I was surprised at how pretty they were. And the weather didn't get too hot - hot, but not TOO hot!!

Then, to top off a great hunt, Scott gave everyone a free Chaco Goldenknee sling! Next year, we are going to try to make the evening hunt, as my son really wants to see the scorpions as well! (Plus, we'll be bringing extra water for pouring down holes if we go to the morning hunt again.) My son, Kevin, was so jazzed about the whole time we spent with fellow T-enthusiasts that he wants to do EVERYTHING next year!

cichlidsman

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That is cool. I wish i could hunt t's. I am going moose hunting next week.

D4RK-3L3M3NT

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I didn't have your luck when I hunted for them at the Mojave Desert - when and where is this at?

jesses

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
revxus said:
I didn't have your luck when I hunted for them at the Mojave Desert - when and where is this at?
This is in Fresno County, CA, on route 180 (Kings Canyon) where it intersects with route 63 (Hills Valley Rd)

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You should try more localy like the mnts in the middle of town so far I've found a bunch of centipedes and a few scorps [with alot of determination though..] I'ven oticed a few tarantula burows but only have found exuvias in the burrows..

D4RK-3L3M3NT

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
jesses said:
This is in Fresno County, CA, on route 180 (Kings Canyon) where it intersects with route 63 (Hills Valley Rd)
Is that rattlesnake region, too?

jesses

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
revxus said:
Is that rattlesnake region, too?
We found snakes but no rattlesnakes, not that we were really looking for them though