Tank labels

MissHarlen

Arachnosquire
Does anyone have any templates for tank labels, or links to ones for sale?

I feel like there was a website that sold acrylic tanks and also had really cool tank labels.

user 666

Arachnobaron
That's too technical for me. I just write on the enclosure in marker. You city-slickers with your GPS and pencils...
the problem with markers is they sometimes soak into the plastic.

I like being able to reuse enclosures.

JoshDM020

Arachnobaron
That's too technical for me. I just write on the enclosure in marker. You city-slickers with your GPS and pencils...
My momma told me pencils and markers is the devil. I write with paint hand crafted from plants and rocks mixed with animal fat.

miss moxie

Arachnoprince
My momma told me pencils and markers is the devil. I write with paint hand crafted from plants and rocks mixed with animal fat.
What is 'paint'?? Is that the stuff I use to draw pictures on the walls of my cave?? I dunno how to write. My mom says writing is for democrats.

Sana

Arachnoprince
Masking tape and a sharpie are a keeper's best friends.

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
Label maker all the way. I'm not subjecting anyone else to my handwriting.
I just love the neatness of a labeler. I am actually on my second Brother P-Touch -- got 10+ years out of first one; but newer one is a bit fancier. My fave is labeling cords -- makes computer cords so much neater; and you know which usb cord charges what. And it does look professional on T tank fronts.

Leila

Arachnobaron
Yup, I just use blank stickers and write on them with a very thin Sharpie. (except Nicoli's label. That came off the container he was shipped in. I wrote his name on there though. ;))

But why do you tape the labels down if they are already stickers? Because the sticky side sucks, so the edges curl up if I do not secure them with tape.

Oh, and I promise there are actually spiders in those containers, but...they have all been reclusive turds lately. :grumpy:

Attachments

Last edited: