Talkenlate04 Picture Thread.

funnylori

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have decided that I MUST have a formosa now. And here I was thinking I would get an ornata next... :D

Your pictures bring out the best in the tarantulas.

ricneto

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Amazing pictures. :clap:
I love your macro pictures, HOW DO YOU DO IT???? :?
I have kind of a nice camera but as soon as I zoom in with the macro function on everything gets blurred :(
Anyway, beatiful t's and gifted photographer.:clap:
Beautiful blondi

Bob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice shots Ryan !!

You are getting quite a collection going................

Bob

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yes it is, he did good, he got struck at 5-times trying to get into her coco hide, but then I removed the hide and about 30 seconds later they went at it. Two good inserts too one with each palp after a huge sperm web. :clap:

thirtysixwood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thats awesome, I really liked that last picture, he got in, he got out. I'm really happy he is still alive, and did very well. keep me posted for sure...

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
love the pics mate.......the blondi's are great....did you help escape or is that him running off all on his own lol.....

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yep I was tired when I did those and copied and pasted the wrong text. I had two immature male ornatas molt out. And the Regalis making the sperm web.

Ohh well. Thats what I get for doing those pics when I was so tired.

TTstinger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yep I was tired when I did those and copied and pasted the wrong text. I had two immature male ornatas molt out. And the Regalis making the sperm web.

Ohh well. Thats what I get for doing those pics when I was so tired.
I thought so I figured it had to be something like that LOL

Feathers

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I can't get over the pics your new cam takes, and here I thought you were using your macro lense; can't wait to see the pics you get with that!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I think I am getting the hang of this.

What do you think.......... Better then I was. But still trying to get better. At least I figured out the depth of focus issue I was having. I dont know you tell me.

stk5m

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey Ryan is that the male regalis I sent you? Great pics by they way! I'm a bit jealous of your photography skills:clap: :clap: