Talk about c.Darlingi?

Beginnerxd

Arachnopeon
I just got my c.darlingi sling its about 1.5", and she made a straight down burrow almost immediately, and then just a day later she made a whole tunnel, mine dont really web. What about yours?

MainMann

Arachnosquire
I just got my c.darlingi sling its about 1.5", and she made a straight down burrow almost immediately, and then just a day later she made a whole tunnel, mine dont really web. What about yours?
Mine's quite the prolific webber and tunneler, i rarely see her out except her legs and fangs when i feed her. Still a gorgeous spider a good starter and a must have for anyone getting into baboon spiders

Last edited by a moderator:

Solsurfer

Solsurfer
If they are allowed to burrow they won't web as much generally. I put a bunch of branches and sticks and rocks in the enclosure. With fairly shallow substrate. The whole thing including the lid was regularly webbed thoroughly . She created tunnels through the brush.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I find that as they grow, they tend to burrow less. My adult female completely ignored the opportunity to burrow and instead made several stories of webbing all over her enclosure.