T.blondi was cute during breeding

ArachnoPapa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I posted in the breeding report boards. Just was happy about a very successful insertion. The male was very funny, after hiding behind a rock, he then peek around the top right side of the rock just enough to see her. Then pulled back down as if to decide how to win her.

AudreyElizabeth

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Congratulations...... I hope you get a nice T. blondi sack, then you really will be an ArachnoPapa! :D
Keep us posted on progress.......

Spiral_Stairs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
You wouldn't be willing to sell a couple of those little boogers, If you get a productive egg sac, would you? If so, how much would you ask for them?

ArachnoPapa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
When this sac hatches It will put in over 1,000.00 T's of 20 different species. Thats of course if I did'nt gain any more from then on.
They will eventuly be sold once they are big enough to sex the exuvium. I am aquiring another female so he will be busy. I dont know how much yet but it will be an irresistable price. Did you read the breed board? These guys have taken longer than any other of my T's.

Spiral_Stairs

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Well, I realize that it is still pretty early to be talking business, but I am definately interested. I have been wanting some blondi for quite some time now. my e-mail is: bashe4666@southwest.cc.nc.us
I would really apreciate it if you kept me posted. Thanks alot.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
good to hear about the breeding...however...just so you know...you are only supposed to post in the breeding report forum once you have an outcome...so we all know how it ends :)

ArachnoPapa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My appologies, not used to so many rules and guidlines for posting. Understandable though. Thanks sin. I am waiting for a new comp and camera to allow me to share pics and video.

So here.
We had a very successful breeding session here tonight. With the help of my wife and daughter. At 9:00pm MST we introduced a handsome male to our female. This was a first mating for both of them. For the first half an hour they both refused to even move. I then nudge each to bring them back to life. They faced each other then no motion. Then 10:15pm MST the female advanced aggressively towards the male. The male darted behind a large rock in the 20 gallon long tank. She stood in threat posture towards the rock. They did not move for 25 minutes. The female relaxed from the threat posture. A few minutes later the male slowly crept onto the right side of the rock, just enough to have a view of the female. The female then proceeded to crawl around the opposite side of the rock. The male turned around to meet her. She proceeded a little further and raised for the mating ritual. The male then locked up with the female. He had a very long and successful insertion of 30 to 40 seconds. She alowed him to leave
with no trouble. He climbed out of the aquarium and into the cut two litter soda bottle. Insertion about 10:50pm MST 02/04/04

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
no need to apologize ;)
I really really want to post a bunch of mine, I've got EIGHT bred females, and not one of them has molted, or layed an eggsac! It's been so long for some of them, that I'm sure I'll forget all the details by the time something happens :D