T.blondi horrible molt....HELP!

Jmadson13

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's terrible news, I'm sorry to see she didn't make it through

Huk7

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ahh christ :mad: I really hate seeing that, it's not your fault, just one of those unfortunate things that happens.

Doesn't make it any easier though

odinn7

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That's a shame. Such a beautiful spider too. My condolences.

Nick_schembri

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks guys, she was a great spider at 5", raised her from 1.5". I hope I can find another blondi sling.

Rach

Arachnopeon
Sorry about the news Nick...

I live in Asia and have about 10 blondis, the humidity is just fine over here, but some of my blondis still have bad moults, and i've had a few casualties bcos of the bad moults, so i guess it's not your fault man, they're just more sensitive...

Deschain

Arachnolord
Old Timer
That's tough...it looked like she might come out on top. I'm sad to see she didn't. :(

Becca

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That's such a shame after she was starting to look so much better. Sorry for your loss.

M.F.Bagaturov

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hello!

It's look rather nice now... I think all would be successfull with Your blondi but take her a personal care - do not overfed her and provide enough humidity as well.
The next molt will show You how this situation would solves. Good luck!

odinn7

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
M.F.Bagaturov said:
Hello!

It's look rather nice now... I think all would be successfull with Your blondi but take her a personal care - do not overfed her and provide enough humidity as well.
The next molt will show You how this situation would solves. Good luck!
C'mon, pay attention. What do you think everyone has been saying? Unfortunately, his blondi died. I realize your English may not be that good but I believe if you had actually taken the time to read through all of this, you would realize what happened.

M.F.Bagaturov

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sorry Nick...
I didn't saw Your post of Your spider death :((( (it's a trick of the browser or something else or time-zone difference here in Russia) then I wrote my post...
Do not despond by this. T. blondi is one of the most tarantulas I've had reports to has bad molts... so, it happens. I've lost my adult female by "no reason" just one day found her dead... :( It is not the easiest tarantula to keep but I undestand this is not assuage Your pain of the lost. :(
It's always hard to lost a t...

jeffh_x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
my condolences m8..but no worries..it happens..you did nothing wrong...just take it as a lesson learnt..try to be more cautious a'ight?

N.W.A.

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sorry to hear about you blondi man. I'd feel the same way if my avic died. It won't eat so it could. I'm going to try to feed iot today no matter what though. My parents won't let me get food because I have homework. They figure my schooling is more important than a little creature. I hope it bites them one day = \ Sorry for you loss man.

lta3398

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sorry about your blondi. I did lose an avic a couple of months ago, and I was really upset. I tend to get attached to my Ts. So far, so good with my 9" blondi, but living in south Florida, it is ALWAYS humid here, and she has quite a voracious appetite. But I still dread molts.........I hope you find another sling and all goes well with that one!

Jekka25

Arachnopeon
My condolences, as a person who can't imagine the loss of such an old time friend. It doesn't take long to grow utterly attached to each one, especially as they grow. We cheer em' on during molts, We pet them when we think they're down, we'll get a pinky just to cheer them up, We get nervous and fret and call out the armies when one seems ill, we search high and low for them while we tell our friends "oh, I'm sure he'll come back, he's probably tucked in the closet, I'll find him!"- when one happens to run away.

Surely you gave her a great life, she was beautiful! I've always wanted a blondi but somehow there were 30 other ones ahead in line, my time will come. May I ask what you do with the remains? Not to be morbid, of course, just because my boyfriend and I always like the thought of taxidermy to preserve our bestest pals. I hear you can do this at home, again, I'm sorry if i'm way outta line, just a thought.

Better blessings to you

Nick_schembri

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thankyou all for your replies,
Although its been a while since she died, I still havent done anything with her. She is sitting on a piece of paper on my piano. In the last pic I posted she is already dead. I think I might bury her in my garden soon.

Apocalypstick

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Awww Nick...damn :(

Even though things turned out horribly...
I think it's great you posted pics and kept everyone up
to date. It really helps others learn.