Suprise Egg Clutch

Vurr

Arachnopeon
So I purchased what was labeled a S. Mortisans from a local pet store. Obviously wild caught and definitely not a mortisans, but the thing was super chunky and fed well for the first few months. However about a week ago she burrowed deep right under her water dish. I couldnt see her for a while, but just a bit ago I see she had cleared some substrate from the side of her burrow. She was curled around an entire clutch of eggs, I didn't risk taking a photo as the light seemed to agitate her slightly. Will keep updated, and any advice for someone who wasn't expecting a clutch of eggs would be much appreciated.
Cheers

NYAN

Arachnoking
Sounds like you have an Ethmostigmus trigonopodus possibly.

For the eggs, just leave mom alone until they hatch and separate. Good luck.

Vurr

Arachnopeon
A sad night it seems to be, gents. Went to check humidity in her enclosure, and found her out for a stroll. She had collapsed the tunnel that she was incubating the eggs in, so I decided to dig it up for further inspection. I sadly only found a small clutch of around 4 eggs left with obvious signs that she ate the clutch.
TLDR; Beautiful pede', maybe not the best mom.

BugLord

Arthropod Rancher
A sad night it seems to be, gents. Went to check humidity in her enclosure, and found her out for a stroll. She had collapsed the tunnel that she was incubating the eggs in, so I decided to dig it up for further inspection. I sadly only found a small clutch of around 4 eggs left with obvious signs that she ate the clutch.
TLDR; Beautiful pede', maybe not the best mom.
:( I'm sorry, that sucks.

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
Female pedes will lay eggs when they have not been bred or fertilized. If this occurs they will without fail consume the infertile eggs within three days of laying them. They will also eat the eggs if they are disturbed by something or feeling stressed in their environment. If I was going to bet I’d say she was not fertilized.