Support with my first Ts

Kodykrueger

Arachnopeon
Is this enough holes?

I think you can just remove the sticks from the Lampropelma enclosure. If the bark from the red knee fits I see no reason not to use it, just put it at a steeper angle. If you move very slowly and without using to much pressure the spider should just move away before you can squish it.

The others will be fine, you did everything that was necessary. It's mind boggling the things that pet shops don't know.

Could you check the picture and lemmr know if thats enough holes

Guys this is the singapore blue do you think i should rehouse it? I finally got a pictyre

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

boina

Lady of the mites
Could you check the picture and lemmr know if thats enough holes
Nope, not enough holes, at least not for my taste.

And you can rehouse, but you don't have to - she can still stay in that enclosure for another molt.

Kodykrueger

Arachnopeon
Ive rehoused all 3, the singapore blue is near the ventilation so im going to wait till it moves till i put its water dish back

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
New to Ts, and picked 2 OWs... I'm a little worried about your Ts as well. I strongly suggest you do research on the species you bought. It's clear from your first post you haven't done so.

Kodykrueger

Arachnopeon
New to Ts, and picked 2 OWs... I'm a little worried about your Ts as well. I strongly suggest you do research on the species you bought. It's clear from your first post you haven't done so.
I mean i knew that the obt and singapore blue are normally aggressive well defensive, and i know the singapore blue is normally quiet docile, i know not to pester them and i know when to leave them alone.

But when i brought the Ts that they never had a water dish, and they enclosure was sprayed down. Soon as i got them i added a water dish (as well as a new environment) as of yesterday. Im also aware they're not keen on noise and if anything i feel like its better off with me than where it was.

Like i said ive had other pets, this was something ive always wanted. I appreciate everyone elses help and yeah i might not know everything but i know the basics and im still learning, i took steps to buying the obt and singapore blue.

I brought big tubs for moving in enclosures to ensure they wont escape and they're easier to catch.

Minty

@londontarantulas
I mean i knew that the obt and singapore blue are normally aggressive well defensive, and i know the singapore blue is normally quiet docile, i know not to pester them and i know when to leave them alone.

But when i brought the Ts that they never had a water dish, and they enclosure was sprayed down. Soon as i got them i added a water dish (as well as a new environment) as of yesterday. Im also aware they're not keen on noise and if anything i feel like its better off with me than where it was.

Like i said ive had other pets, this was something ive always wanted. I appreciate everyone elses help and yeah i might not know everything but i know the basics and im still learning, i took steps to buying the obt and singapore blue.

I brought big tubs for moving in enclosures to ensure they wont escape and they're easier to catch.
Having other pets doesn’t dictate that you know how to keep an entirely different animal, in the same way having a car license doesn’t dictate that you can ride a motorcycle.

Take his advice.

cold blood

Staff member
singapore blues are absolutely not normally docile....they are very reclusive, very fast, very large and exceptionally defensive. Theyre also more moisture dependent than most....definitely one of the more advanced species available.