Super Mutant Spider Of Fertility?

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
any updates or did she finally hit her limit without a remating?

mine's on sac #9. i have two fat tris from sac 2 & 3 that survived cannibalizing, 4-6 dudded, sac #7 has darkened up, and 8 & 9 are still with her, the latter being fresh from yesterday or the day before.

crazy little things... :eek:

The Spider Faery

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
any updates or did she finally hit her limit without a remating?

mine's on sac #9. i have two fat tris from sac 2 & 3 that survived cannibalizing, 4-6 dudded, sac #7 has darkened up, and 8 & 9 are still with her, the latter being fresh from yesterday or the day before.

crazy little things... :eek:
The most recent sac she laid was on June 17, but it's half the size of her usual ones. :) None of her sacs have been duds so far, though.

The Spider Faery

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Charlotte has outdone herself yet again with another half sized eggsac. She always seems to lay these when I'm out and about, and I come home to find her little surprise. This one's sac #17, as of yesterday.

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
This thread is just crazy! 17?!?!?!?! I've been following the sac count for over 3 months now and it sounds like it isn't going to end!{D Congrats on the hundreds and hundreds of spiders that you've brought into this world.

patrick86

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just found this thread and I must say it's been quite entertaining. I know my opinion means nothing but I have to agree with Widowman10 and say "Find her another man!"

17 sacs in six months. Too cool.

Thanks for keeping this thread going, never would have found it otherwise.

The Spider Faery

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I'm glad that people are appreciative and amused by the updates. Thanks for the comments. :D

The Spider Faery

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Another mini sac! Now we're at 18. These babies are going outside from now on. I have found a perfect spot that's urban enough, but not residential!

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Another mini sac! Now we're at 18. These babies are going outside from now on. I have found a perfect spot that's urban enough, but not residential!
WOW she's still going!

your girl got a head start on mine, i'm up to 10 as of today. and yes, it looks like the amount of eggs has greatly decreased. i think when #7 hatched only 10or so came out.

The Spider Faery

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
WOW she's still going!
Yep, she's still going! She laid another sac two days ago, BUT since the last couple of sacs were duds, I'm going to assume this one will be also. I wonder if she'll just keep laying duds until she dies now that she won't be mated again? :eek: So if we're still counting duds, then she's at number 19. :cool:

khil

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yep, she's still going! She laid another sac two days ago, BUT since the last couple of sacs were duds, I'm going to assume this one will be also. I wonder if she'll just keep laying duds until she dies now that she won't be mated again? :eek: So if we're still counting duds, then she's at number 19. :cool:
so are these all hatching? that's crazy haha