Suitable enclosure for Togo Starburst T?

SirClassy

Arachnopeon
Hello, got my H. Maculata recently and put together the enclosure you see in the image. I keep half of it moist with a water dish and have set up a fake plant with a little thick branch to run diagonally. What do you guys think? It likes to climb on the plant a lot and I’m just a bit worried of it falling from the top of the enclosure while it’s on the plastic as you can see. Any suggestions or comments would be great, thanks :)

Attachments

Enrgy

Arachnosquire
more substrate if you're that worried i've also read slings may burrow... arboreals are also not as heavy as terrestrials and i've never seen an arboreal fall from a tall height either lol my t gigas sling is always upside down on the lid and never seen it fall.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
A actual hide over a plastic plant and a thick stick. Look for slabs of bark or cork rounds.

Looks fine besides that.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
Either a cork tube or a cork flat leaned against the side, these are pretty reclusive/photosensitive so they need a dark area to hide in during the day, keep the plants at low-mid level. I keep most of the substrate slightly moist (probably paranoia on my part but I had one die, I suspect because I let things dry out too much).

My girl's current setup
DSC00001.JPG

This would work too.
DSC00002.JPG

Nightstalker47

Arachnoking
Yeah, just needs a better hide...which is beneficial for both of you.

It needs a safe dark spot it can retreat too when disturbed, or you will have to deal with it flying around that enclosure every time you touch the lid lol.

SirClassy

Arachnopeon
It kind of burrowed a bit below the plant and webbed up around. I couldn’t even see him/her from any angle I looked so I think for now I might let it be in there. Plus I gave it a cricket right now and dropped it by the little webbed up entrance and he/she gladly took it and went back in. Thanks guys for the advice tho I definitely will be getting a hide that I can diagonally put into the enclosure as it will be easier for both me and it. :)

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
It kind of burrowed a bit below the plant and webbed up around. I couldn’t even see him/her from any angle I looked so I think for now I might let it be in there. Plus I gave it a cricket right now and dropped it by the little webbed up entrance and he/she gladly took it and went back in.
It'll adapt without a proper hide. If it's settled in, I'd probably just leave it. It'll web up everything eventually.

0311usmc

Arachnobaron
Next time you want to remove a sticker from a container you are planning on using as an enclosure go to Wal-Mart or a grocery store and look for Goo gone. You will pour some onto the sticker wait a couple minutes and it will start to peel off. You might need 2 maybe 3 treatments but you wont have the scratches on the plastic like you do now from trying to get sticker off with a knife or whatever else you used making your enclosure. Enjoy your H.mac I sure do enjoy mine and I think your enclosure looks good.

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It kind of burrowed a bit below the plant and webbed up around. I couldn’t even see him/her from any angle I looked so I think for now I might let it be in there. Plus I gave it a cricket right now and dropped it by the little webbed up entrance and he/she gladly took it and went back in. Thanks guys for the advice tho I definitely will be getting a hide that I can diagonally put into the enclosure as it will be easier for both me and it. :)
Sounds like she likes it. Should work fine