Stupid ladybug

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Can’t blame an insect but you could blame the owner of the lizard perhaps :rofl:

Dayners666

Arachnosquire
Can’t blame an insect but you could blame the owner of the lizard perhaps :rofl:
Lol I didn't put it there. It landed on the door and Falkor started going crazy and trying to even jump up and get it it was hilarious

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
Lol I didn't put it there. It landed on the door and Falkor started going crazy and trying to even jump up and get it it was hilarious
Poor lizard being trolled by a ladybug!🐞
I keep seeing reels of people feeding, big lizards bearded dragons, tiny roaches the size I feed slings. lol 😂

Tentacle Toast

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +
LoL, always feel so bad when they see something scurrying up the wall, or something, LoL.
That's when I put them on the floor, take a handful of blueberries, & roll them like little bowling balls so they have something to chase, while I address whatever got em' worked up to begin with.

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Really miss having a beardy they are so loveable 🥰 get the cricket was always a favourite of my girl Diablo, would open her viv drop a cricket on the floor n watch her go, was like playing fetch with a tiny dog , except she always ate the ball 🤣