Genus Stromatopelma

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I know right... selfie's say it all. My generation is the worst. I know guys my age who stare at themselves in a mirror ten times a day... it's truly sad. The potential of humans is vast, but we don't use it in the name of good. We think about ourselves rather than the whole species and our future generations. One day we will have to leave planet. We are our own weakness.

Last edited:

-=}GA']['OR{=-

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I know right... selfie's say it all. My generation is the worst. I know guys my age who stare at themselves in a mirror ten times a day... it's truly sad. The potential of humans is vast, but we don't use it in the name of good. We think about ourselves rather than the whole species and our future generations. One day we will have to leave planet. We are our own weakness.

Very true...I often think about the state of the world. I used to think we were going in the right direction, enacting environmental laws and initiating cleanups of toxic areas. It seems like this trend is being reversed as of late. I mean look at the gulf and Fukushima crises a few years back.These events are the banner disasters, but there are so many unknown polluters that it's hard to think anything can live here anymore! Those two events have really set us backward in the cleanup of the planet. It all has to do with greed...very sad.

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I hate watching or reading the news. I get too pissed off and I start to worry about humanity and where it's heading. It really shouldn't bother me, but it does. And it's only getting worse. These are two major issues in the downfall of humanity. Governments have too much power and people are becoming less intelligent.

Laziness can be the main reason for dumb people lol

Last edited:

-=}GA']['OR{=-

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I hate watching or reading the news. I get too pissed off and I start to worry about humanity and where it's heading. It really shouldn't bother me, but it does. And it's only getting worse. These are two major issues in the downfall of humanity. Governments have too much power and people are becoming less intelligent.

Laziness can be the main reason for dumb people lol
I feel the same way...unfortunately there is not much one can REALLy do.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Awesome pictures for sure. I just got 2 slings 1" a couple weeks ago. I can't wait for mine to start looking like the top 3 pictures you posted.
I almost got one! There awesome looking ! Where did you get yours?