Stacey's Web Development Co.

wonderful

Arachnosquire
Congrats to the new CEO Coffee! I hope she has employees soon that she can boss around. My condolences to you for your 2 babies, their lives were made the better because of you and any spider is lucky to have you watch over them. ♥♥

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
Lee what can I say but I am sorry for your losses they will be missed . My thoughts are with you and your wife I know she loved them as you did.

Ah Lee

Arachnosquire
Coffee's first video!

Hello folks, I'm back!

I've been taking a lot of photos of wildlife lately, and I'm still contemplating if I should post some of them here, because it's a lot! With my new camera now being able to take videos as well, I decided to learn some videography and editing, and of course my first test subject is always Coffee.

So here it is, our first ever video. It's very basic but I'm just learning the controls of the camera for video, and how to do simple things like trim my audio and also overlay Sir David Attenborough on it 😛

It's been fun, I hope to come up with something better next time!

Charliemum

Arachnocompulsive
Arachnosupporter
That was mint it was like watching a mini documentary all about Coffee 😆 I love it Lee 😊 my little boy n mum loved it too congrats on your new found skill! I look forward to seeing more 😁