Spoiled A. avicularia?

da_illest

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
James M. said:
I notised that Da-ilist was using the KK on side metod and wanted to ask if anyone has known a T to manage to open the door thats in the lid?
Thanks,
James M.
even i have trouble opening the lid! lol

Last edited:

da_illest

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Malhavoc's said:
I have a small collection so I literaly spend all day watchingthem.. My t's are spoiled to the max..they get fed alot more then what most would suggest one this board theirtanks are huge and I spend entire weekends finnishingthem up [and before you pipe up code I know its msotly for my enjoyment] but I try and make itthe most natural and appealing to them aswell. and I always have fun with aboreals.. Always thinking of new ways to open the tank without damamging theirh igh up webs or such. And when it comes time tofeeding them I absoultly enjoy their vortacious apatite.
you just described me... i can't leave my house for certain reasons right now and spend 90% of my time doing exactly that..

Charlie

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Me too

da_illest said:
you should see mine jump directly off the wall on to the cork bark and land on top of the cricket! it's amazing! and when and if it misses, it makes SO much noise! it's pure ruckis in there when i throw a cricket in
I tried to hand feed mine once, actually by hand (no tweezers) and it's something I wont be trying again! When they are hungry they sure can be quik!

-Charlie

LPacker79

ArachnoSpaz
Old Timer
I notised that Da-ilist was using the KK on side metod and wanted to ask if anyone has known a T to manage to open the door thats in the lid?[/img]

I can't imagine a T being able to open one of those. I have to use my large tweezers to open mine. Of course, I also have long acrylic nails and don't want to break them. Nevertheless, maybe I'm just weak but I can't open them without using something.

Trinity

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
James M. said:
I notised that Da-ilist was using the KK on side metod and wanted to ask if anyone has known a T to manage to open the door thats in the lid?
Thanks,
James M.
I have my adult female A. Avic in a KK on its side and the door isnt that difficult for a human to open. She's never managed to open the door, but I'm not sure she even tries. She walks around the enclosure, but spends most of the time in her web.

I put crickets in the webbing, but if they get away or I'm too lazy to bother, she always finds them.