spider show

wayne the pain

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
hi just need info on spider show this weekend in england know its on the seventh but need to know where abouts and times please want to go just need the above info :? :? :?

si_sleaf

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi Wayne,

The show is near Lincoln on Saturday. I have some details at home so I'll post them when I get home from work.

si_sleaf

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hang on, found it on a different site. I'm a good chap eh?

Lincoln invert show 2003.
Date: 7th September

Time: doors open 10am, close at 4pm

Cost: tables £10, tickets: Adults £2, kids over 4 and under 16 £1

phone: Jim or Heather 01522 501241 or 07719688421

Will you be going Watne?

wayne the pain

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
yeh should be there with a bit of luck if your goin to be there let me know might meet up av a bit of a chat
the pain
fatbloke if your goin let me know owe you a drink at least =D =D =D

caligulathegod

Arachnodeity
Old Timer
"Spider Show."

Don't encourage them. They'll start playing music all night if they think they might get a show out of it.

Attachments

Last edited:

greensleeves

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Originally posted by caligulathegod
"Spider Show."

Don't encourage them. They'll start playing music all night if they think they might get a show out of it.
LOL!

Greensleeves

si_sleaf

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Caligula I think that is my favourite so far =D

Wayne, I'm not sure if I'm going yet. I'm supposed to be going to my brother's house in Cornwall for the weekend. Where are you travelling from?

wayne the pain

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
traveling from manchester.have you been to this show before just wondering if its worth the trip ie a lot of stuff for sale :confused:

si_sleaf

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I haven't been before so I can't comment. I went to one in Wolverhampton recently and there were loads of tables full of tanks, spiders, scorpions and live food for sale. There were some contests, a bit like Crufts but for spiders. I really want to go to this so I might try to get out of the trip to my brothers ;)

Why not try to make a day out of it, rather than just going for the show? I used to live in Lincoln and there are all kinds of things to see, the castle, cathedral, steep hill. Why not go to the show in the morning and get the best stuff and go round the city in the afternoon? Or do it the other way round, arrive at the show late and pick up a few bargains. I got my 5" female B.smithi for £10 at the Wolverhampton show just because the guy selling them didn't want to take loads of spiders home:)