Spawning period of centipedes?

sk12457

Arachnopeon
사DB6F~1.JPG 사DB62~1.JPG
사DB62~1.JPG 사DB6F~1.JPG

The types S.c.s de haani "myanmar"

Adult female 2years BL 27cm

In February this year was molting

My centipede month of June was four times mating.

There is still no change.

Fat is by eating a lot of food status.

How long does it take the eggs after mating did you find centipedes?

Wait for a good answer.

Last edited:

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i have no good answer for you, but i also want to share that i had also paired 6 asian S. de haani females and none of them drop eggs yet.

coldvaper

Arachnosquire
I dont know either but your pede looks like its about to burst open.

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
The last clutch of eggs from that area of the world that I saw being produced here hatched in January? That could just be due to captive conditions. Seems like late summer is more likely, though? Maybe try adjusting tank humidity and/or temperature. The substrate seems dry and that monster would need more burrowing space to lay eggs. Beautiful animal!

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The last clutch of eggs from that area of the world that I saw being produced here hatched in January? That could just be due to captive conditions. Seems like late summer is more likely, though? Maybe try adjusting tank humidity and/or temperature. The substrate seems dry and that monster would need more burrowing space to lay eggs. Beautiful animal!
zonbonzovi, i think that this maybe the same person.

sk12457, you should try to add some water to the substrate, maybe this will trigger the pede to think that the rain season is in and it's time to lay those eggs.

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think you should give deeper substrate when you add the water, as well with a rock or something to hide under so she can make a safe 'den' ish thing?

Hendersoniana

Arachnoangel
Aside from more substrate and humidity, i tihnk you should give a bigger tank too. From 1st and 2nd pic, the tank seems to be just nice enough for her to stretch out her whole body, unless this is just temporary.