Spartybassoon's Picture Thread

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Those little avic. babies are just toooooo cute!!! You have some really cool spiders, thanks for the pics! :)

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
nice pics

great pics i am glad to see you put my male avic to good use.(even though he was kinda "runty")good luck and keep up the good work
andy

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks everyone!
@Andy The first sac hits day 30 today, so I'll probably pull it this weekend, and the second one hits day 16 this weekend. I may try pulling that one early and and see how it fares. Pics will come up this weekend.

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Some more post-molt pics. BTW, I'll be looking for a male sometime in August, so keep that in mind, people...

P. fasciata

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This gal is gearing up for a molt, I hope. I almost never can get her to walk on my hand either - she doesn't like the feel of my skin. This is the mother of the 1st instar slings in previous pics.

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was trying to figure out how to work my camera a little better and took this with my favorite subject. Sorry its not a spider, but he sure did get bitey when I took him out.

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks, seanbond! I'm particularly pleased with the fasciata (and equally displeased with the rufilata, at least until I find a female)

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Brand new P. rufilata FEMALE!!

A. avic slings

P. murinus post molt ~2.5"

L. parahybana post molt

P. irminia ~ 1.5"

A. minatrix .75"