Some new leos

Nich

Curator of glass boxes
Old Timer
Not sure if there are any leopaard keepers on AB, but ive gotten afew more rescently.

My new enigma;

A nice snow morph

And some LPS specials (not typical pet store stuff to say the least)

I also have a couple Bell albinos and some random regulars. Anyone else here keep/breed leos?

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
I used to breed them a few years back!! Those are some beautiful critters you got there! Im still partial to those tangerines.. yummy!

Alakdan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice leos Nick! Are those snake eyes?

I'm a newbie in geckos. I have a 1 month old Hypomelanistic tangerine. I'm surprised how easy it is to care for leopard geckos.

I also see you at geckoforums.

White Widow

Arachnopeon
Very nice snow morph! I see them all the time at petsmart. I'd love to have one, came close to buying one actually. :)

Nich

Curator of glass boxes
Old Timer
Thanks all!

Nice leos Nick! Are those snake eyes?

I'm a newbie in geckos. I have a 1 month old Hypomelanistic tangerine. I'm surprised how easy it is to care for leopard geckos.

I also see you at geckoforums.
I dont think so, all I have 'for sure" is the eclipsed patty. The blizzard has one 80% or so eclipsed eye and the other looks awesome. The enigma has some crazy looking eyes, ill try to get a better shot when i get my camera back.

froggyman

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
cool lizards..and like oldhag im partial to the tangerines...and RAPTORs....and Giants