So many salamanders!

Hayden

Arachnosquire
Thought I'd post pics of some of my other salamanders.

Ambystoma opacum
aopacum.jpg
A. laterale
alaterale.jpg
A. macrodactylum
amacrodact.jpg

You guys have all seen my axolotls, so I'm not going to add more pics. :p

Hayden

Arachnosquire
I traded with a friend for these guys. Most of my animals are rescues or trades.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
awesome sallys! i collect them aswell,great animals to keep,nice pics.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
ambystomas(spotted,marbled,laterael,had barred tigers in the past) also slimeys,reds,ensatinas(spelling),i'm in fla,so they all live in a winecooler.all seprate ofcourse:)

Hayden

Arachnosquire
Awesome! The mole salamanders are my favorite. I love their head shapes and their personalities. My Long-Toes are hysterical during feeding time. They sit with their mouths open waiting for me feed them like I'm their man-servant.

Hayden

Arachnosquire
Thanks! I think so. I have to post pics of my baby axolotls. Those are just the cutest things on the whole planet.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Awesome! The mole salamanders are my favorite. I love their head shapes and their personalities. My Long-Toes are hysterical during feeding time. They sit with their mouths open waiting for me feed them like I'm their man-servant.
yes! it's amazing how they know when it's feeding time,most of mine sit and wait till i put the food right in front of them,then the snapping begins,yeah the moles do rock.

Hayden

Arachnosquire
Those are hard to get a hold of. Tiger salamanders are very difficult to breed in captivity, and I don't know anyone who has larvae now, and I don't know anyone who breeds Marble sals. You could probably find some online, but they're going to be expensive and wild caught.

tpduckwa

Arachnopeon
beautiful salamanders! I found a salamander today and was wondering if you guys new what species it could be? not tryin to hijack the thread btw. :) I found this little one in charlotte, North Carolina.

salamander1.jpg salamander2.jpg

Hayden

Arachnosquire
No problem at all! You have a Plethodon glutinosus, a Northern Slimy Salamander. Very cool find!