So I have to downsize my tarantula collection, where can I post them for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastian Trujillo

Arachnopeon
im downsizing my T collection to work on a scorpion breeding project, where can I post them for sale? Preferably somewhere for local meetup.

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
I can’t post there, it says I’m unauthorized :/
Panzo explained why - you need to either upgrade your account to Classifieds User or gain "active member" status by accumulating 15 or more messages. You do that by posting in the forums. Tarantula Chat threads don't count towards this, but posting/commenting in Tarantula Questions and Discussion does.

Sebastian Trujillo

Arachnopeon
Panzo explained why - you need to either upgrade your account to Classifieds User or gain "active member" status by accumulating 15 or more messages. You do that by posting in the forums. Tarantula Chat threads don't count towards this, but posting/commenting in Tarantula Questions and Discussion does.
Ahhhh okay. Got it, makes sense. I didn’t see his reply until now. Thanks y’all

cold blood

Staff member
MOD NOTE
Sales, or even want to buy ads and trade offers MUST be posted in the classified section, and only in the classified section.

To post an ad, you first must set up a review page. This is a requirement for all classified users.

From there, to gain access to post, you need to;

1. Become an active user. This simply means posting 15 posts over any 45 day period (chat doesn't count toward this total).

2. Pay a $5 fee to become a classifieds user.

3. Become an arachnosupporter on any level.

How to upgrade to 2 and 3 is located at the bottom of every page under "terms and rules". Click there, then click on "help" at the top of that page. This opens a list, one of which is titled "account types and upgrades"

Status
Not open for further replies.