Smithi...........

penny'smom

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
In a few years time it will be ' Hands up in the USA who HASN'T got a T related to one of Ryans '

ROFLM*O!!!!

Congrats on another sac Ryan!! I so love smithi's. (My little boy is only 1.66" right now, but I think he is pre-molt.)

Sylvi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ROFLM*O!!!!

Congrats on another sac Ryan!! I so love smithi's. (My little boy is only 1.66" right now, but I think he is pre-molt.)

??? I wasn't being horrible, slings grow, then get posted for breeding, then more slings......... and so on. I thought it was an amusing thought.

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow, that is one big girl. So, what are you going to do if she drops a sac, vagans-style? {D
Congrats though! She looks great! :D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
So, what are you going to do if she drops a sac, vagans-style?
I think I'll cry. But they will be tears of joy! Guess I don't have any more free nights in the future.

Profkrakatoa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Next thing you know....coming to a Cable TV Near YOU!....

Tonight on the Discovery Channel, from the producers of "Jon & Kate + 8, I have 16 children, Kids by the Dozen......a new look at alternative Families!

Ryan + 27,342 - The story of a man and his slings

Only on TLC

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
{D {D {D
I think my apartment said something to the Oregonian because I had them contact me via mail asking to do a piece on me. Still have not made a decision but it sounds fun!

Profkrakatoa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
{D {D {D
I think my apartment said something to the Oregonian because I had them contact me via mail asking to do a piece on me. Still have not made a decision but it sounds fun!
Nah, I want the cable TV show so we can see you opening egg sacks with your toes, while you feed and water with one hand and clean cages with the other

Bob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I will be looking for your "for sale" signs for these guys Ryan !!

Bob ( The original :D )

IdahoBiteyThing

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Too cool

Now I don't want to hear any reports of a big smithi colony being found in Oregon . . . oh, that would be your apartment. my bad.

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Congrats on more smithi babies! Let us know if you do the article for the Oregonian, cause I would have to pick one up. :)

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Update.....

Well, she did something I have not seen before. She made the bottom of the bowl, and never laid eggs, never made the top, never rolled it up. She is still carrying eggs there is no doubt about that you can see them in her abdomen. So with so much time passing from start to now, I moved her to a setup with a coconut hide she is settled in now, and eating a roach, so the best I can hope for is she tries again soon. I might want to look for a fresh MM too, just to make sure she is carrying fresh sperm when she lays her eggs.