slvdv?

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
has anyone ever done business with this person? just wondering. :)

slvdv, if you read this i'm just posting this because as i'm sure you have noticed there have been some "not so nice" users/sellers on Ab lately, and i'm just wanting to get some confirmation, you have great t's with great prices, but to be honest i'm rather skeptical of any and all transactions i do now-a-days with newer members, and members i have never done biz with before. i hope this has not offended you in any way. :eek:

Noexcuse4you

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hmm... I saw his prices too and was a little skeptical. I sent him a PM. I've got dibs on the aphonos, if he's legit! {D

Edit: A quick google search revealed she is Sharon Van De Vender and was a customer of Crazy Dave.

bliss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hmm... I saw his prices too and was a little skeptical. I sent him a PM. I've got dibs on the aphonos, if he's legit! {D

Edit: A quick google search revealed she is Sharon Van De Vender and was a customer of Crazy Dave.
cool thanks! yes i see that she has also done biz with david grimm and Robc :) i really want the regalis and gbb {D

Noexcuse4you

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I'd still be cautious. Lil_LadyTs seemed legit too, and you know how that went...

AR-Tarantula

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I would wait to see if folks recieve the stuff they have ordered next week.

barabootom

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I asked about a couple of T's on slvdv's list and was told they were already spoken for. That's a good sign. Slvdv didn't want my money. It's a long list with very low prices from a relatively newer member. I'd be cautious.

slvdv

Arachnopeon
I just need to very quickly sell my collection is all

Hi,
I know most of you do not know me nor have done buissness with me and have a right to not trust me. Believe me the spiders will go out as planned on Jan 5. Due to a very serious life change I am no longer able to keep my spiders. This is my personal collection that I never intended to sell. This in its self is very stressful, as I love my spiders. I work in a prison that causes me great stress, and having these guys has been a life saver. Selling these guys has been a bit of a night mare as well. I have recieved hundreds of emails. People say they want some of these and then never get back to me. Then get upset when I have sold them. I NEVER WANTED TO SELL THESE GUYS, but wanted others to be able to enjoy them so that is why the cheap pricing. I am not in it to make money. Thanks to everybody

slvdv

Arachnopeon
by the way you have spelled my name wrong. Thanks

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i backed out of a sale when i was told that a klaasi would be held for me(was told i would get a email about the availibility of othersi had inquired about that evening).then seen it posted that it had been sold to someone else.sounded a little fishy so i decided not to risk money loss.
andy

Noexcuse4you

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
by the way you have spelled my name wrong. Thanks
Sorry, Van De Venter. I have a friend with the last name Vandevender so I'm used to putting a D there :) . Anyway, I was one of the first ones who PMed you and asked for your phone number, address, and paypal e-mail address, but I never recieved it. These aren't unreasonable things to ask as if I had bought them I would've recieved this information anyway. (well, maybe not the phone number, but certainly the address and paypal) I'm sorry if you take offence to this, but there have been a lot of scams lately.

slvdv

Arachnopeon
Yea I know, people always get it wrong and way worse then that. I do think I remember getting your email, but I have had 100's of PMs and emails. If you will have noticed I have included my email in my posting. I am aware of the scams and would never do that, but realize that you do not know that. Believe me it breaks my heart to have to sell. I truly love having my spiders, and taking care of them. But keeping them right now is not possible. I want others to enjoy them also, and maybe get something they have wanted. Sorry if I look sucpect. No offence taken. Thanks

QUOTE=Noexcuse4you;1306241]Sorry, Van De Venter. I have a friend with the last name Vandevender so I'm used to putting a D there :) . Anyway, I was one of the first ones who PMed you and asked for your phone number, address, and paypal e-mail address, but I never recieved it. These aren't unreasonable things to ask as if I had bought them I would've recieved this information anyway. (well, maybe not the phone number, but certainly the address and paypal) I'm sorry if you take offence to this, but there have been a lot of scams lately.[/QUOTE]

slvdv

Arachnopeon
I explained to you what went wrong there and made a offer to make it right. I would have let you have any advailable spider on my list for free, even the most expensive. You choose not to do so. Sorry again for the problem, but when dealing with the volumes I am things happen. I get people asking for stuff and have several ask for advailabilty on the same and then one Paypals payment at the same time I am talking to someone else. I can not turn their payment away either Sorry and thanks

i backed out of a sale when i was told that a klaasi would be held for me(was told i would get a email about the availibility of othersi had inquired about that evening).then seen it posted that it had been sold to someone else.sounded a little fishy so i decided not to risk money loss.
andy

james.m

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
So far all the interactions that i have had have been great. I asked about a few and she stated they were already spoken for, which I took as a good sign of honesty. I did order some others and am remaining faithful everything will come through fine. I could definately understand the volume issues with those prices. :)

James M.

slvdv

Arachnopeon
Thank you I am in the process now of getting the supplies together to shipp everything. I will be shipping on Jan 5.

So far all the interactions that i have had have been great. I asked about a few and she stated they were already spoken for, which I took as a good sign of honesty. I did order some others and am remaining faithful everything will come through fine. I could definately understand the volume issues with those prices. :)

James M.

Kirk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Thank you I am in the process now of getting the supplies together to shipp everything. I will be shipping on Jan 5.
Best of luck, Sharon. I greatly appreciated how prompt you were emailing back to me last night regarding your Aphonopelma bicoloratum's. Hope the stress in your life eases up. No doubt all your t's will go to good homes. ...K

slvdv

Arachnopeon
Thank you Sharon

Best of luck, Sharon. I greatly appreciated how prompt you were emailing back to me last night regarding your Aphonopelma bicoloratum's. Hope the stress in your life eases up. No doubt all your t's will go to good homes. ...K

kbekker

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just received my spiders from Sharon. They were all well packed and alive. Good deal and good service. Thanks!

jasen&crystal

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i ordered 3 chalcodes from her they arive tomorrow so far she has been great,answered all my [on going] question's quickly and been vary honest so far ill let you all know how it goes tomorrow but i feel quite sattisfied thus so far.