slings from Robc

IrishPolishman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just wanted to say thanks to Rob! Here are a couple pics of the new little guys.

A. Versicolor

P. Ornata

Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
oh my gosh they're beautifulllllllllllllllll

I sooo wish I would'a been able to take advantage of this offer he's having...

they're gorgeous.. congrats.. enjoy..

:)

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer

You can!!! :D

IrishPolishman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

I believe Rob still has plenty available. His packaging is amazing and the slings arrived very active and healthy. I put the Pokie into a little larger container than I normally would for a sling so I wouldn't have to worry about rehousing anytime in the near future. I'm excited that I just introduced myself into the world of Pokies and that it's a Pokie from the one and only Robc.

IrishKnight

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Pokies Rock~!

I believe Rob still has plenty available. His packaging is amazing and the slings arrived very active and healthy. I put the Pokie into a little larger container than I normally would for a sling so I wouldn't have to worry about rehousing anytime in the near future. I'm excited that I just introduced myself into the world of Pokies and that it's a Pokie from the one and only Robc.
you and me both my irish brother!! the p.ornata sling is also my first pokie and its from the legendary rob c! pokies are already becoming my fav genus i have a p.metallica,p.regalis and P.pederseni on the way! and maybe a P.subfusca kandy highland form :drool: if i can afford it haha,the funny thing is that the p.rufilata WASNT our first pokie,with it being green and us irish ahhaa,but cheers man,i also put my pokie in a mini KK that is huge compared to her,atleast she can stay in there a while!:p

IrishPolishman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
you and me both my irish brother!! the p.ornata sling is also my first pokie and its from the legendary rob c! pokies are already becoming my fav genus i have a p.metallica,p.regalis and P.pederseni on the way! and maybe a P.subfusca kandy highland form :drool: if i can afford it haha,the funny thing is that the p.rufilata WASNT our first pokie,with it being green and us irish ahhaa,but cheers man,i also put my pokie in a mini KK that is huge compared to her,atleast she can stay in there a while!:p
How are you keeping the little pokie from slipping through the slats? I was worried that even my smalled drill bit might be a little too big for the pokie.

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
How are you keeping the little pokie from slipping through the slats? I was worried that even my smalled drill bit might be a little too big for the pokie.
I will be posting a video on this....it is ion a larger scale but will work perfect!!!

AudreyElizabeth

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I've got a versicolor coming on Wednesday and have a vial set up for it. That isn't too small is it? This will be the smallest sling I've had yet. It's about two and a half inches tall and about an inch wide.
BTW- I can't wait. :D

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I am glad everyone likes there new additions & thank you so much for all the kind words!! :)

Neophyte

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It's alright =)

Seeing someone who loves and cares for their T's as much as you do makes people comfortable! That's why I would have gladly put my money down to get a bunch from you ^-^

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
It's alright =)

Seeing someone who loves and cares for their T's as much as you do makes people comfortable! That's why I would have gladly put my money down to get a bunch from you ^-^
I realy appeciate that!!!

IrishKnight

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
lol when i read this just now i was like O crap hes right!! and went and checked,shes in mini KK so i think the slits are even to small for her to get out,but just in case i put her min in a small KK so double protection lol at first i was like holllly crap cause i couldnt find her anywhere!! but than she was on the underside of the bark lol,cool little pokie though! and rob i agree u should make a vid on how to make sure they dont slip out,thanks!

NixHexDude

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
lol when i read this just now i was like O crap hes right!! and went and checked,shes in mini KK so i think the slits are even to small for her to get out,but just in case i put her min in a small KK so double protection lol at first i was like holllly crap cause i couldnt find her anywhere!! but than she was on the underside of the bark lol,cool little pokie though! and rob i agree u should make a vid on how to make sure they dont slip out,thanks!
Who needs a video just use tupperware or vials lol.

IrishPolishman

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Glad I could help avoid any potential problems.