singapore blue tree

m3z

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have a juvi blue that is just blah i have it in a 10 gallon tank with fake plants and trees it stay around 75 degrees and i keep the humidity at normal levels in its tank. It is so inactive. had it for about 7 months eats rarely and hasn't motled yet i try to feed it and it eats when it wants to. I have 15 in my collection and it acts sooooo different than the rest. Is there something that i am doing wrong in taking care of it?

Flower

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have a juvi blue that is just blah i have it in a 10 gallon tank with fake plants and trees it stay around 75 degrees and i keep the humidity at normal levels in its tank. It is so inactive. had it for about 7 months eats rarely and hasn't motled yet i try to feed it and it eats when it wants to. I have 15 in my collection and it acts sooooo different than the rest. Is there something that i am doing wrong in taking care of it?
Mine is very "blah". She hides most of the time.

She is also rather docile, which I like.

carl

Arachnopeon
t's would have different personalities even if they came from the same sac and would grow at a different pace..

i know of 2 ts that came from the same egg sac.. one was a voracious eater and the other one was eating like a model.

i guess ur doing nothing wrong its just the way your t decided to live its life

wedge07

Arachnolord
Old Timer
i know of 2 ts that came from the same egg sac.. one was a voracious eater and the other one was eating like a model.
So, it goes on a binge and eats a ton and throws it back up? ;P

m3z

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
right on. it does hide alot and is really docile but has temper when it wants to

burmish101

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
What substrate are you using and are you keeping humidity high? I know in aquariums with screen lids its difficult to keep moist unless you put plastic wrap over most of the lid. I've seen vids of juvies on youtube and they seem to make little burrow like retreats when theyre young.