Sicarius terrosus video

betuana

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
:clap: That was cool! I love how it kicks the sand over itself to hide!

cjm1991

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I love watching mine bury themselves. Ill try to get a video but they dont always want to..

cjm1991

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Its something hard to get a video of unless they are in a digging "mood". Mine burrow in blue sand so it looks pretty sweet. I got a gravid female in white sand which also looks good.

I keep them very secure as they are extremely venomous

Ill try my best to get a good video of them burrying themselves and eating, wish me luck..

SandyMuffinCakes94

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yay thoes are freaking awesome pic!! , i plan on someday getting one way down the road though and def gonna get them a secure enclosure , they sure are beautiful and cute hehe. Good luck on taking vids and cant wait to see if u succeed!!

8+)

Arachnolord
Old Timer
HAHA cjm, I see you have them in the double enclosure that you had described, but I fear you've opened yourself up to another firestorm by resting the tank on the back of a couch!!! :? :wall: {D {D :wall: :?

I'm sure it was just for pics, still...

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
That was pretty cool:D
I like the way they settle in before they bury themselves.

cjm1991

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah it almost looks like the video is sped up but its not, thats exactly what the look like. And yes its just for the picture.... why would it just sit on a couch.. seriously.{D I have metal shelves for my personal collection and my breedings projects are in a seperate room sliding glass door enclosures on shelves.