Should I do a reaction video?

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
Just saw this video in my suggestions, and facepalmed after about thirty seconds. Should I do a reaction/refutation video on my channel?

Teds ts and Inverts

Arachnobaron
Yes please! I hate videos like these, people that don’t know what they’re talking about, making ridiculous claims for views. I could help you out if you want me to, just gotta give my channel a shoutout ;)

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
That video was so bad I'm not sure it's worth a debunking. It's clear whoever made it doesn't know a thing about inverts, calling pedes both poisonous and insects.

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
Oh, wow. Is it even worth your time to react to this video? Your time is so precious!

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
I think I will do it, but as I've started work recently, I've got way less time than I used to.

patrick nimbs

Arachnoknight
Just saw this video in my suggestions, and facepalmed after about thirty seconds. Should I do a reaction/refutation video on my channel?
WHAT A LOAD OF OLD BS!! One, scolopendra morsitans is not a threat to native species. Two, scolopendra heros can’t kill you just by walking on you. Three, centipedes would run away from you rather than chase you and Four, what are the odds of being killed by a centipede. Countless people have been bitten by centipedes and out of that there has only been one or at most, two deaths caused by centipedes, primarily caused by the site of where the centipede planted the forcipules and injected venom! It’s all crap and nothing but filthy fantasised lies!!

patrick nimbs

Arachnoknight
That video was so bad I'm not sure it's worth a debunking. It's clear whoever made it doesn't know a thing about inverts, calling pedes both poisonous and insects.
Too right you are!! They are not insects (though my sister calls centipedes insects but she wouldn’t have a clue though I told her that they are actually myriapods and are venomous, not poisonous. This might seem “well duh” that the differences between venom and poison is that venom is injected into the body (like a vaccination with a hyperdermic needle) and poisonous is omitted through pores on the users body and absorbed into the skin. He is clearly not bright when it comes to invertebrates!!