Shad's Picture Thread

Dragoon

ArachnoGoon
Old Timer
Impressive.
I just had to watch the rufilata handling video...that's a very nice spider, and quite different from the other poecs. I just may have to get one...*sigh*

Curious, what gender spider is being used for most of the handling vids and pics? Do you notice a difference?
Do the poecs handle like an avic for the most part? Do they stay on your hands and rarely jump off? Will they jump back to their homes if they can smell it nearby?(my avics do this).
And finally, have you been bitten, and what do you think caused the spider to do this? You two are obviously very comfortable with your spiders, its very nice to see! The animals look pretty calm too.
Cheers
D.

regalis

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey shad.On that video..am.. when is P.rufilata in threat position.. Omg that isn't funny you know..playing with hand in front of her :eek:

Pandora

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I answered questions soz I handled that spiders.

Dragoon!
Dragoon said:
Curious, what gender spider is being used for most of the handling vids and pics? Do you notice ?
All of Ts are females, but in general I hadn't noticed a difference in behaviour of both genders.

Do the poecs handle like an avic for the most part? Do they stay on your hands and rarely jump off? Will they jump back to their homes if they can smell it nearby?(my avics do this).
Pokies aren't like avics in any event, especially in handling :D
Pokies are more nervous, they are "touch-me-nots" :) When I handle them, they run along my hands like on the overheated surface and always ready to jump. If I don't move, they are calming.
And they almost always try to turn to its home.

And finally, have you been bitten, and what do you think caused the to do this? You two are obviously very comfortable with your spiders, its very nice to see! The animals look pretty calm too.
I have been bitten several times and now I know why spiders do that :) They bite if I tease them very emphatically and long and when I press on they too much. And I just don't do that :D

regalis, I played with rufilata very peacefully :lol:

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I dont understand how people can feel the need to put a tarantula on their face ;) What happen if you get bite on the eye ? Say good bye to your eye heh {D be carefull my friend

Shad

Arachnopeon
Heh! I have two eyes ;)
I know, it’s dangerous, but.. I like it.. :rolleyes:

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
You wont say that if you get a glass eye ... anyway ... im not here to tell you what to do right ? youre not a kid

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Shad said:
that is a badass picture!

i should have guessed it was pandora in the other pics... how many crazy Russian girls are out there?

good stuff :)

and it's really hard to explain why it is so much fun to put something venomous on your face... it just is =P

Camberwell

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi there,

I'v had a theory on how you guys get these T's on your face with no aparent problems......

I noticed your from russia, Is it cold in your house by any chance??

would it be the same as say putting a T in the fridge to slow it down??

just a thought

Camberwell

Steffen

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
sick4x4 said:
man did i get goose bumps looking at those pics!!!lol , i must be a big sissy ??? cuzz i dont think i could of done that!!!!!!i hold g pulchra's does that get my man card back???lolgreat pics!!!
Well you don't need to be a man to get bitten by a pokie... that just takes a fool.