Seperating the Sale/Trade/Buy by continent

Marvinxox

Arachnoknight
As some might have noticed, the Sale/Trade/Buy sections are for people from all the continents and countries and therefore it´s not as easy to find sellers that are from your area (except if you are from the US. Apparently many sellers are from there.).
For example I, an austrian, have quite a hard time finding sellers from my area and therefore getting additions (or selling) via the Arachnoboards is not as easy.
Because of this I (and I guess some others too) don´t even search anymore for european sellers and just buy from other sites.
But I (and I guess others too) would like to support breeders on the boards and this would be much easier if the Sale/Trade/Buy-sections would be seperated into sections for each continent.
(Also the breeders would propaby get to sell more, so it would be also nice for them.)

Thanks very much
(Also: please excuse any spelling or grammar mistakes I did.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
I see that you are already a member of the European section. That is where people from that continent can post their classifieds, if they want to be specific. We created those sections for that exact purpose. That and gatherings for the specific areas. I know it is not as active as the main classifieds section, but hopefully more people will start to participate more in there.

FYI: Locations are mandatory in every ad in the main classifieds section. ;)

Debby