Scorpion Videos

ScorpJunkie

Arachnopeon
Vejovis carolinianus fighting over cricket

These are my first scorpions ever in captivity, I caught them local. They were not eating for 24 hours until I put in another adult cricket, and this is part of what happened......wow! They actually took it down together then began feeding on it, together...until things got out of control. = ) Notice the aggressor was chasing the other one then even put another insect in it's mouth then kept up the chase. Was that a sign of dominance? I have no idea of the sexes, but one is slightly larger than the other. Also, were they actually trying to sting each other or just batting each other with their tails?

[YOUTUBE]Lr8EASMge08[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
immature Pandinus imperators in a tub

I put some emps in a tub so they could be seen better in the vid, all from the same brood, one more molt to go I think.

Last edited:

Trexer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Awwww Poor Scorpion! That scorpion looked awesome! Was a bit of a machine too, it went down swinging :D Lost its tail and was still moving!

Anubis77

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Here's a bit of irresponsibility from me to you:

[YOUTUBE]IRkbOPic0Sw[/YOUTUBE]

H. laoticus

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Centruroides gracilis promenade à deux

C. gracilis dance

You can watch it in 1080p HD. I noticed that the male often holds up the pedipalps of the female and he also uses his front legs by flapping them around and holding her steady.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p8Magn3xiNI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p8Magn3xiNI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

GS

Arachnoknight
C. gracilis dance
Wow.. Great mating vid H. laoticus! Its my first time watching it and i've been replaying it for 3 times already. haha
Hope you have tons of C. gracilis babies in time to come :D

Spikeyness

Arachnopeon
Here's a bit of irresponsibility from me to you:

[YOUTUBE]IRkbOPic0Sw[/YOUTUBE]
Ha great vid there, excellent quality too. Least you're not as reckless and cruel as some of the *insert explitive here*s are on youtube.

ruckaisawesome

Arachnosquire
probabily should have put my scorpion video here instead of making a thread about it... oh well [YOUTUBE]yWroiVcP_lg[/YOUTUBE]

GS

Arachnoknight
Heterometrus Spinifer

Heterometrus Spinifer Scorplings:

Birthing:
[YOUTUBE]e1k5RPIvUVQ[/YOUTUBE]

1st Instars:
[YOUTUBE]K86Fkdm7Rrc[/YOUTUBE]

2nd Instars:
[YOUTUBE]oqLShpCzm20[/YOUTUBE]

Heterometrus Spinifer 2i Scorplings - Update 1 - "Tug-Of-War":
[YOUTUBE]chvEGPOo9LQ[/YOUTUBE]